• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trijicon Thermal scanner/ helmet setup. Sold.

Sledge1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2008
Freakshow Illinois
Gentlemen, I have for sale/ trade, an excellent helmet mounted scanner setup. The scanner is a Trijicon M250 Patrol. I've used it 1 season coyote hunting and it has been as good as you could hope for. The scanner is in excellent shape with no blemishes on the body or glass. Function is perfect. This kit will include a USB battery kit from UNV. This will run the scanner virtually all weekend. You can purchase extra Anker batteries pretty much anywhere for like $30. The helmet is a Team Wendy Exfil LTP. It does have the BOA Cloaure system and a Mohawk Counterweight kit from TNVC. The mount is a Norotos INVG in tan color,
along with this Wilcox Patrol adaptor:
This, in my opinion, is the best mount for a scanner as you can roll the scanner up to the side leaving the eyepiece pointing behind you, so no light spill to the front.

I have all of the original kit that came with the scanner including the hard case, manual, lens cleaner, etc. Only thing missing is the shuttered eyecup.

Sold + shipping and insurance.
I'm open to a couple of trades and only these:
Vudoo rifle/ barreled action.
Higher end scopes of at least 22x.
The value of this kit will have higher trade value than the cash price.

First "I'll take it" in this thread gets it.

Pm me with any questions or trade offers.

D70A4CFD-913A-4993-9C97-087C710312F3.jpeg
F8194730-C470-44C2-96AD-374AB07010EE.jpeg
7D9D68D6-43A5-473F-AC9F-28DEE659619B.jpeg

Thank you for looking.

Last edited: