• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Trip is back on, Feb, March 2019

Barneybdb

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Dec 2, 2011
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Our trip is back on, arriving LAX Feb 6 and departing March 22. Seems I wasn't listening to the wife when we were planning it originally. We are bringing our son, his wife and their two kids for the first week or so. Need to take them to Disney, Universal etc and then Vegas for a couple of days. They will fly back on Feb 15 and we get the rest of the time to ourselves. Hoping the weather wont be too bad, our original plan was to have been August just gone. Thinking of heading up to Seattle area from Vegas then back down the coast to LA.

Nice, I am sure you will have a great time. As per previous PM's, You need any help let me know.

Reactions: Barneybdb
    Are you planning on spending the entire time on the left coast (America's smelly crotch), or are you going to move around?

It is looking like this trip will be left coast, will be back later to cover central area and right coast. Unless the party is on ???

We'll have to discuss the party privately. There are certain onlookers who would not be invited (for various reasons, most of which boil down to simple taste and good judgment), and I'd hate to think I did something that would hurt their feelings.

Reactions: Barneybdb
    Planning the following trip now and have told the wife this one is just for us, will be covering Florida, New Orleans, Nashville, Virginia, Washington DC, maybe New York and possibly into Canada. Will have a better chance of picking dates for that trip to get better weather. I prefer getting away from our winters and enjoying other countries warmer weather except for the Middle East.