• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Trip to the farm

One-Eyed Jack

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2004
Minden, NV
Triptothefarm.jpg

Re: Trip to the farm

I wonder which one of them will eventually find his way to Snipers Hide?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder which one of them will eventually find his way to Snipers Hide? </div></div>

We got enough "Quack Quacks" running around...hopefully it'll be the kid who got kicked off the tractor since he at least didn't go with the flow like the rest of the sheeple!!
wink.gif

this thread has potential....

went to the farm the other day and caught a gay guy milking a bull.

took a trip to the farm the other day, got kicked out of the sheep's pen. apparantly carrying a bottle of wine and playing barry white music on my ipod is considered suspicious.

the biggest difference about taking a trip to the farm and going to a political convention? the farmer will admit he was shoveling shit all day.

ask a farmer and a proctologist what a corn hole is - you will get two different answers.

what do you feed gay horses? heeeeeeeeaaaaaay

why do cows have white spots? jeb forgot his wiping hanky back at the homestead.

what's the difference between the farm and the ghetto? if you stare at the pigs too long, a pimp doesn't beat you up.

never tell a farmer that you'ld like to work in cider when ogling his daughter

"the only f'n circles i got are under my eyes jerk wad and why are you yellin' Merrill to swing, everyone knows haggard is country"

what you don't want to hear "ya know in one way or another, personally fertilize every vegetable that leaves that field"

so i said to the farmer "you should put up a wind farm on all that land you have, your complaining your broke, the land leases alone will keep you sitting pretty". he leaned over, farted, and said "that'll be $20.00"

Triptothefarm.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder which one of them will eventually find his way to Snipers Hide? </div></div>

We got enough "Quack Quacks" running around...hopefully it'll be the kid who got kicked off the tractor since he at least didn't go with the flow like the rest of the sheeple!!
wink.gif
</div></div>

^Gay test.

The obvious answer is: <span style="text-decoration: underline">The hottie teacher</span>.

::ducking and running::

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
^Gay test.

The obvious answer is: <span style="text-decoration: underline">The hottie teacher</span>.

::ducking and running:: </div></div>

You can run...but you can't hide!!
wink.gif
(Although that was pretty damn funny).

And just to add...if that teacher is the acceptable definition of a "hottie"...I'll pass (although if a higher res pic shows up, I reserve the right to amend that call at a later date).
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
^Gay test.

::ducking and running:: </div></div>

You can run...but you can't hide!!
wink.gif
(Although that was pretty damn funny).

</div></div>

wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this thread has potential....

The biggest difference about taking a trip to the farm and going to a political convention? the farmer will admit he was shoveling shit all day.

what's the difference between the farm and the ghetto? if you stare at the pigs too long, a pimp doesn't beat you up.
</div></div>

Those are pretty funny

Wife was looking out the window as the bull mounted one cow did his thing, moved on to next cow, did his thing, move on to the next cow and then she looked right at me and said "honey why can't you do that?"

I replied "I could if you let me change cows"

As a follow up. I grew up on a dairy farm in Va. We were taught pileit farming at a young age.....move that pile over there, when done, pile it up back where it was. And "get off that damn tractor" was the norm.

One year we went to the county fair and they had an exhibit with this really large bull and it cost a quarter to go in. I was talking to some friends of mine and my son who was 9 at the time wanted a quarter to see the bull. We were still standing around talking and when he came out he said in a loud voice,daddy, daddy you should see the big balls on that bull. I just turned and walked away like I did not know him. He was referring to the big round balls on the bulls horn but that was not the way it came across.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Decoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #CC0000"> Ex</span> Wife was looking out the window as the bull mounted one cow did his thing, moved on to next cow, did his thing, move on to the next cow and then she looked right at me and said "honey why can't you do that?"

I replied "I could if you let me change cows" </div></div>

?

Two Bulls were on a hill gazing down on a herd of cows. The younger of the two bulls looked over at the older one and said, “Hay, why don’t we run down there and get it on with one of them there cows?” The older one replied, “How about we mossy on down and get it on with All them cows!”