• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Triple C Range, Cresson TX (DFW area)

Got the opportunity to shoot there for the 1st time a few days and very impressed with the facility. I would like to go back sometime

Joined last year after my first visit.
We’re fortunate to have such a great range an hours drive from the metroplex.

Didn’t think you had to be a member to shoot there. Heading there in feb for my first time with a friend

U dont have to be a member, I payed 42.50 which allowed me to shoot on the 200yd out to 1kyd. Membership would be cheaper if you go more often. A buddy of mine does the package where you buy 5 visits and you get 6th free.

Reactions: nikonNUT
I used to shoot there a bunch, between work and the new house I haven't been out there in a while. I need to get out there again soon!

TripleC is great! I've been there 4 times so far, including this past Friday. No Membership required and a pretty relaxed environment. You can shoot out to 2000 yards there. Highly recommend.

TripleC is great! I've been there 4 times so far, including this past Friday. No Membership required and a pretty relaxed environment. You can shoot out to 2000 yards there. Highly recommend.

well i can pull the trigger not sure i can actually shoot anything at 2k ...

Reactions: jojotheclown
Hey guys looking to join a range soon in the DFW area. Anybody shoot at Jacobs plains?

I generally shoot out at Triple C, I am on the east side of DFW so I probably should be looking to shoot out at Jacob's more.

Sounds like a great place! Its a bit closer to me than Triple C and the membership fees sound pretty decent going to have to check it out.

Love Triple C! I'll have to check out the buy 5 get one free. My goal is to get there 4 or 5 times a year. Tt's a 350 mile drive for me (I really gotta relocate!) so it's always a long weekend deal for me. I would love to hook up with some fellow SH members and make a fool of myself on Bravo range! :LOL:

According to the person I spoke to at Triple C, they lost a piece of property and as a result are limited to 1000yds now. Bummer. The long area was great to shoot at.

According to the person I spoke to at Triple C, they lost a piece of property and as a result are limited to 1000yds now. Bummer. The long area was great to shoot at.
Correct, they had to shut down A, B and C ranges