• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tripod and Triclawps (Text Below Tripod Description)

Dougie308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2011
St. Louis, MO
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/www.snipershide.com\/shooting\/core\/image\/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP\/\/\/wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw=="}[/IMG2]​

I don't compete any more so I just don't need a lot of heavy duty equipment at this point. With that in mind, I got this from Ebay for $50 (free shipping). So far I like it a lot. Max weight limit 17.5 lbs. Holds my 700 with no probs. Tested it in part, by locking my rifle (15 pounds and change) in a Triclawps clamp and leaving it there for several hours. No movement at all. Even when it was off the center of balance. The recoil (.308) created no issues either. Also used it with my SCAR 17S and a Vortex picatinny adapter (also from Ebay for $25 and free shipping) without a bit of trouble.

By the way. I really like the Triclawps clamp as well. And a big thumbs up to Cade Smith at Triclawps for his great communications and customer service!