• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tripod help

K80/6.5

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2019
Kirkwood, Missouri
I’m planning on upgrading my innorel 90 with anvil 30 setup to rrs tripod. I’m wanting something lighter and with 1/4 turn leg locks. I’m looking to compete in NRL hunter matches. I’m 5’10 and think the rrs33 would be the best all around tripod for me. It would barely be high enough to glass off of according to my measurements. But before I drop $1500 I figured I would ask the hide their thoughts. I need a tripod that I can fly with easy also have Kifaru shape charge to carry all my gear would like to be able to strap it to the pack with no problems. I think I will mostly be using it at the range with also come with me for thermal hog hunts. So my question is 24l, 33, or 34l what would be your choice.

Last edited:
This very question was answered here.

Reactions: K80/6.5
If the matches you shoot are deploy on the clock id get 22i

Reactions: todd
This very question was answered here.

Thanks yes I found that about ten minutes after posting. So after reading this post I think I’m between a 24l and 33.
If the matches you shoot are deploy on the clock id get 22i
I think the 22i will be too long for what I need especially with flying.

Reactions: BurtG