• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tripod Organization

elmuzzlebreak

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2018
Looking to get my tripod more organized during matches and looking at the True North Raven Wrap and Fehu tripod kit. Both seem to have their merits but looking for some input or other solutions I have not considered.

Right now I have a cheap tripod shelf in my two vets 40mm where I just dump everything there (match book/ notebook, dope cards, kestrel, spare mage w/ ammo, etc).

those look nice.
i just got these cole-tac leggings and i can attach whatever via molle.

Go with the Raven Wrap and never look back. One of, if not THE, best investments ive made... The construction and materials are awesome and you can add the molle panels if you need more space. Totally worth it in my book.

The Traust TASK is what you seek.
Thanks but honestly I'm not impressed by the task.

Go with the Raven Wrap and never look back. One of, if not THE, best investments ive made... The construction and materials are awesome and you can add the molle panels if you need more space. Totally worth it in my book.
Honestly this is where I am leaning, I've seen some great photos on their FB and IG with how people have their set ups and it really seems to be the best option.

Reactions: BA1412
Traust TASK is where it's at. Every time I go out a come up with a new way to use it.

Check out the BADMF (bullet and data management folder) by xringcustoms.com
Made in North Carolina, USA, berry compliant, extremely high quality, made by shooter for shooters! It folds out 4 ways, with MANY different options and configurations. Youtube has the best discription ad pics dont show the modularity.

Attachments

• 20210212_091241.jpg
    20210212_091241.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 68