• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Tripod pen holder

jdoubleu

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2021
Califonia
A simple tripod mount pen holder. The holder is designed to clip on a 37mm tripod leg and designed to hold 4 pens. The radius for the tripod side of clip is 18.2mm and works great on my RRS tripod. The pen holder side is made for the Expo ultra fine tip dry erase pens. There is a slot for a zip tie or Velcro that can be used for an extra secure hold, but it is not necessary. I have given a few out to friends that used them on a larger than 37mm tripod legs, but I am not sure how big of a leg it will work on. Anything smaller than 37mm would need to be padded out or it would slip down.

This was a product I drew up in CAD but I don’t have the means to manufacture them. To order one you can follow the link below. There are a variety of colors to choose from. This company prints per order and does not do returns.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/7Y9UCYYW9/tripod-clip-for-37mm-leg?optionId=324409496&li=shops

Attachments

• pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    500.6 KB · Views: 48
  • pic 3 resize.jpg
    pic 3 resize.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 47
  • pic 1 resize.jpg
    pic 1 resize.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot 2023-09-22 183018.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-09-22 183018.jpg