• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tripod with Handle Underneath the Main Joint/Head

Rocketmandb

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 2, 2018
    A friend of mine texted me a link to what looked like a pretty cool idea for a tripod head that had a handle/control vertically oriented underneath the head, in between the legs. If I remember correctly, it was a ball type head. It was a US company I hadn't heard of before.

Unfortunately, that particular text got deleted somehow, and I haven't been able to find the site through standard searches.

If anyone knows what this company/tripod is, I'd love to take another look.

I am not sure. It acted a lot like one, but I did not look closely enough to be sure.
    688_source_1689709538.jpg

Like this?

Sounds like what I'm looking for (wasn't RRS that I saw). How does this and the bowl connect to a tripod?

IMG_3311.png

Fatboy maybe? Have a buddy with a leveling base with the lower handle, call it the cow dick 😂. I tried it a couple times but seems like the tripod was always oriented just the wrong to easily grab it