• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Trophy Room Pics

Averagejoe

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2008
Behind You!!!
Thought it was time to start a thread of Trophy Rooms..
The Big Whitetail is My Fathers and so are the Tusks

202Whitetail.jpg

Antelope.jpg

BrownBear.jpg

BrownBear.jpg

Elk.jpg

MtLion.jpg

MuleandWhitetail.jpg

Sable.jpg

Tusks.jpg

WoodDuck.jpg

Re: Trophy Room Pics

Nice!!!

Gotta comment on the 4th pic from the bottom, it may just be me but the two "heads" on the furniture along with the 3 deer heads all mounted in a "trophy" room could make for some funny photo captions.

winmagfrog said:
I think your screen name is a little misleading!
yes very misleading.

Nice pics, where you get your big antelope??? the one in the middle, and your mule deer?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winmagfrog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think your screen name is a little misleading!

Awesome trophy room!</div></div>

HAHAHA he hasn't shown the Hunting Hall of Famers' trophy room lol...oppps did I type that lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Later</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winmagfrog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think your screen name is a little misleading!

Awesome trophy room!</div></div>

HAHAHA he hasn't shown the Hunting Hall of Famers' trophy room lol...oppps did I type that lol </div></div>

Were you referring to this Hall of Fame???

HallofFame.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phil1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How much do those tusks weigh? </div></div>

Big ones are 114 Lbs and the Smaller are 89 Lbs

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
winmagfrog said:
I think your screen name is a little misleading!
yes very misleading.

Nice pics, where you get your big antelope??? the one in the middle, and your mule deer? </div></div>

Muley was shot in Alberta with a Bow in 2002 Antelope was shot in Montana in 1998 with a Pistol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm diggin the antelope in the middle. Who did your muley in velvet?
</div></div>

Read my mind.

"Average Joe" my ass

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm diggin the antelope in the middle. Who did your muley in velvet?
</div></div>

I pretty much only use Mike Boyce at http://www.animalartistry.com/

One of my Favorites. It feels just like a Toy Stuffed animal. I put him right in front of my back patio door and it scares the shit out of anyone that doesn't know to expect it...

Coyote.jpg

Beautiful. I would never attempt to prevent anyone from hunting a sustainable population of anything, but I dont think I could drop the hammer on a big cat. Something about taking out an apex predator doesnt feel right to me. I understand the difficulty of getting the shot etc, but thats just me.

Great looking trophy room, pretty mounts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
mounts005.jpg

Back to horns... </div></div>

Where is the Dall from?