• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trouble with AB download for PC

wchartz

Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2011
McKenzie, TN
I have a 5700 elite lINK. I downloaded the 1.27 firmware to my Samsung Galaxy S7 and transferred the upgrade to my Kestrel with no apparent problems. I like to set up my gun profiles on my PC and transfer the info to my Kestrel via the optical cable. This has been easier for me to do in the past. I am using build 68. I downloaded the PC version of the update. When I tried to extract the files, a window popped up asking me if I wanted to overwrite the existing files. I checked yes to all. Nothing seems to have happened. I still have the downloaded file on my desktop but I cannot find any other changes. What do I try next?

I downloaded the build 70 and placed it on my desktop. It says Build 70 on the icon. When I open it and click on the "about" icon, it shows that it is Build 68. I can't find build 70 although it shows up in my search through the Windows search engine. I open the file through the search engine and it is still Build 68 even though it is labeled build 70. What do I try now?