• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Trouble zero pst2 2-10

ubet

Private
Minuteman
May 28, 2008
Commifornia no longer
So I got a pst2 2-10. Followed vortex instructions on how to zero, the first time. Changed loads and went to 're zero. I pulled the main cap off, dialed the inner turret to correct to the new zero. Loosened screws, set the inner turret to zero, tightened screws. Reapplied outer cap, put it at zero, tightened screws. Went to confirm dope, 100yds I was 1.2mil low. That's the zero for the previous load. So where did I go wrong? I just went and pulled the outer cap off, inner turret was at 0 so I moved it u1.2 loosened those screws and could feel the turret still adjusting and I'd backed them out quite far. So I put it back at u1.2, tightened screws, put outer cap on at 0 tightened screws. Where the fuck did I go off course?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Don't set the inner cap back to zero one you've adjusted it for your zero. only the outer cap.

Last edited: