• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Troubles with posting in exchange

Onarampage247

Private
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2017
ABQ
Been a member for a few years. Never really posted to the exchange before. Is there a secret to it? I don't get the option to pick that forum. I can reply to people post, but can't post a new thread.

I just found a thread that said that. I was just looking to put up a WTB ad and hopefully buy something. I get why they did it, but that kind of sucks.

I bought a few things, not really much over the years. Sold only one thing, a bipod that was popular but just did not work for me.

If I ever wanted to sell a bunch of stuff I guess it would be worth the price for the few months it might take.

I just found a thread that said that. I was just looking to put up a WTB ad and hopefully buy something. I get why they did it, but that kind of sucks.
WTB threads are and open invite to scammers. Chances are good you’ll get a PM reply saying that their friend has exactly what you want so contact him at______

If you sign up for supporter status, post WTB threads at your own risk because the HMFIC and mods can’t do anything for you if you’re scammed…and nor should they as this scam profile has been out there and discussed for a good bit.