• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Troubleshooting Plrf 15c

Gharms

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2018
I need some help. My plrf 15c display screen has become so dim that it isn’t usable during daylight. There is no function to increase or decrease brightness. Has anyone else come across this issue? Anyone have any ideas how to increase the brightness? To be clear it still ranges correctly, but you have to put your hand up in front to create contrast to see the display.

Yes- tried 2 different sets. They meter at least 3 volts. You have had issues with display being too dim also?
Yes, and also my trigger wouldn't fire the LRF with weak batteries. Sounds like it's a different issue with your unit since you've eliminated this option.

Another thing to check is your NV setting. If it's on your brightness is reduced...
5A97E5A8-06C1-47C2-92AA-E8EA7F686E77.jpeg

Check to see you have not got it in night vision mode
I checked that one too- made sure it’s turned to NtOF and then stor. Thank you for the picture and advice.