• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Troy 10/22 chassis

ThrottleJ

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 15, 2008
SW Oregon
Has anyone tried the Troy 10/22 chassis? Does it hold zero after disassembly? Is it conductive to accuracy or just a cheesy shell for looks only?

Re: Troy 10/22 chassis

It looks pretty solid but I've never tried one in person. I do have a couple Zimmerman chassis and they shoot great! They use AR stocks also but you cannot switch out the pistol grip.

Haven't had a chance to get my hands on one yet, sure looks like it is solid and troy stuff is well thought out.

I picked one up. On the bright side It is well made. Seems like a bargain for the price with the built in flip up sights. The railed upper portion fits very tightly to the lower section. Had to tap it with a rubber mallet to separate them. I dont like having to slide the halves apart to disassemble the rifle. I guess I still haven't found a 10/22 stock that I am satisfied with. This one will be in the for sale section once I have time to snap a pic.