Troy Industries dealer (hide member)

Outsydlooknin75

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2009
DulUth Jawja
Re: Troy Industries dealer (hide member)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MidwestPX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you looking for? </div></div>

I need a fixed rear Troy DOA sight please.

MidwestPX

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2009
Kansas City

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MidwestPX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you looking for? </div></div>

I need a fixed rear Troy DOA sight please. </div></div>

Sorry but my distributors are out of stock

Strangedays

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Feb 27, 2009
    Tacoma Washington

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MidwestPX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you looking for? </div></div>

How much are you willing to pay, LOL

Outsydlooknin75

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    May 11, 2009
    DulUth Jawja

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MidwestPX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you looking for? </div></div>

How much are you willing to pay, LOL </div></div>

How much you want for one?

Strangedays

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Feb 27, 2009
    Tacoma Washington

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MidwestPX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are you looking for? </div></div>

How much are you willing to pay, LOL </div></div>

How much you want for one? </div></div>
    Sorry I guess the guy who I know sold out of them already. He was asking $75 shipped. If he gets any more I will send you a PM. If you didn't want to wait you could always buy a LMT fixed and switch the rear aperture out?