• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Troy PDW stock

AMGtuned

Just white trash with money.....
Supporter
Minuteman
May 6, 2018
Maine
I have a chance to get one of these, at a severely discounted rate. It is near new, but the fella doesn't like how compact it gets, or that it uses a proprietary BCG/buffer system.

Thoughts? I'm looking into building a 13.5" barreled ultralight type rig, and thought this would be the icing. Sure looks friggin cool, and definitely shortens up the build quote a bit.

They're nice. If you like the price, I don't see why you shouldn't grab it. I try to stay away from proprietary stuff, personally, but sometimes deals trump that.

What are the current rules on OAL for SBRs? I can't keep up with the shit... That might be a consideration as well, depending on what your plans are. Do they measure at shortest or longest now?

The bcg is a full auto profile that the back half is cut off and the buffer is pinned in to it. I've been trying to sell my stock also.

I would also like to know how SBR is measured, or if it changed at all when they changed the pistol measurement.

SBR’s are measured from the end of the muzzle (no muzzle device) to the end of the buttstock in its fully extended position.

SBR’s are measured from the end of the muzzle (no muzzle device) to the end of the buttstock in its fully extended position.
So they only changed how pistols are measured and not as SBR's?