• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Truck Bedliners

head2h2o

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2008
Houston, TX
I'm guessing there are a few of you on this site such as myself that drive a truck. Up to this point I have always had drop-in bedliners, but I am thinking about going with a spray in this time. Been doing a little research and Line-X seems the route to go. Anyone have any experience with Line-X or any other brand?

By chance any of ya'll local to Houston had anyone spray your truck bed?

Re: Truck Bedliners

I have a Line-X in my own truck and I love it! It's tough as nails so you won't have to worry about scuffing it up too easily.

We trade work with the local Line-X dealer and I have a piece he gave me as a demo. It's pretty rugged. All I haul is guns and associated gear so I opted fro a bed rug.

I had the Rhino Liner sprayed in my bed about 8 years ago. No problems as of yet, and I don't anticipate any in the future. A few friends of mine have the Line X and they are all satisfied as well. I believe the Line X is a little less expensive in my part of town. Either way, I don't think you'd be unhappy with either.

Truck spray in bedliner is plenty tough. The one drawback I found on My last vehicle was the textured finish is a pain in the butt to clean.

Line X here and I am very happy. Had it done 9 years ago and no problems at all.

if your into the DIY, Rockit-liner works really good, and seems just about as tough as the line-x

i did my truck about 6 mos ago and had no problems yet. its a bit picky with air pressure on the spray gun tho, so start in an inconspicuous spot till you get it dialed in..

Line X for me too. I research this last year and the Line X is a little thicker than the Rhino lining. Also, so it was less expensive in my area to do the Line X.

I got a Rhino liner put in my old F150 bout 16yrs ago, it was plenty tough. The only issue I had with it was it did fade in the FL sunshine, turned a chalky white, no other issues with it besides that. I have been looking to get a spray in liner to replace my factory f150 dropin liner and I have been looking at LineX

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mac the knife</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Truck spray in bedliner is plenty tough. The one drawback I found on My last vehicle was the textured finish is a pain in the butt to clean. </div></div>

Pressure washers will clean the textured bit up really easily.

I had a friend coat an entire suburban in line-x and it worked great for that, it's just as rugged as rhino lining.