• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trudeau’s Canada: Tampons Now Available in Men’s Bathrooms at Parliament

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Back in the day, when only women menstruated we had to pay for our own products. But now that men menstruate too, these products, as of this week, are mandated to be free in all Men’s washrooms in all federal workplaces including Parliament Hill —where this photo was taken today. pic.twitter.com/YuIXVZnqH9
— Linda Frum (@LindaFrum) December 12, 2023

The New York Post reports:

“This means that every female-identified, male-identified and all gender toilet rooms will need to have menstrual products,” the regulations posted to Canada’s Employment and Social Development website say.
“Unrestricted access to menstrual products better protects menstruating employees and makes sure that they feel safe to use the toilet room that best reflects their gender.”
It is up to each employer to find the funding necessary to purchase these products and disposal containers.
In a statement, Trudeau’s government said that “providing employees with access to menstrual products supports better health outcomes and workplace productivity while reducing the stigma often associated with menstruation.”

Brian Lilley writes in the Toronto Sun, “Then there’s one of those phrases again that is all about eliminating women from our language, “menstruating employees.” It’s right up there with mentruators – recently used in our Parliament – or terms like pregnant people, people who lactate or chestfeeders.”

“Today, we can’t use terms like women because according to the current thinking – but not backed up by biology – not all people who menstruate are women. Men, we are told, can have periods.”

Let me transplain this to you women:
No one knows what a woman needs more than a man dressed as a woman.
So if angry men tell you that they need your hygiene products and spaces to feel more woman-y, do what the men say.
Yes this was sarcasm.
— Joe noinan (@JNoinan) December 12, 2023

Canada has joined Operation Prosperity Guardian in the Red Sea, and we are sending the most vital piece of military gear to help.
Weapons grade tampons.
These will be available to men fighting on the front lines, and will help us teach the enemy how to use gender language. pic.twitter.com/M0BeXtZh5v
— Justin Trudeau’s Ego (@Trudeaus_Ego) December 19, 2023

Last edited:
IMG_4312.jpeg

I don't think that theres any question that Trudeau uses tampons he's a fucking queen.

• Haha
Reactions: Big Phish
They don’t believe that crap. They just want to create a new normal. A normal that’ll always create a distraction.

Anything to subvert and blaspheme what is regarded traditional gender and family structure. Main goal is create a society so unstable, perverted, and buffoonish that people give up on having children out of fear of having to bring them up in and endure such an atmosphere of widespread insanity, thus reducing population and reducing the resources needed to sustain the population. Side goal is to create such a level of instability, fear of being canceled, turned against by one's own peers for speaking out against various narratives, etc, that the population effectively cannot mobilize to resist in any large fashion. Neighbors, friends, even family members, would be encouraged to turn on each other, and in effect, everybody conditioned to view each other with constant suspicion, to the point that close friend circles and community level ties would be extremely difficult to form. Anthony Burgess, author of "A Clockwork Orange", covered this back in 1962 with his other equally horrific shock novel "The Wanting Seed", where homosexuality and transgenderism is pushed among the masses by the government in order to create constant disruption as well as destroy traditional family structures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flyingbullseye
Canada seems to be happy with all of this, so I don’t care. Not my country
It is idiotic statements such as these, that truly show the demise of society.

So, using your analogy,,,, I'm to believe that you are a 100% supporter of the oBOMBination as well as your current president xiden? AmeriYanks seem to be happy with this, so, not my country?

I for one, truly try to NOT do this, or think this way. As yet, you are so-far proving me wrong.

Reactions: Klemm
I didn't even know they made tampons for snow beaners. Are they heated or something?

^^^^^
Can't you afford your own?:)
Lol nice! The answer, however, is no. I cannot afford things I don't need or want. I don't think the government of Canada or the US can either, but since we aren't voting ourselves out of this...sometimes it's best to give people what they want. Go Galt.

Lol nice! The answer, however, is no. I cannot afford things I don't need or want. I don't think the government of Canada or the US can either, but since we aren't voting ourselves out of this...sometimes it's best to give people what they want. Go Galt.
It is interesting getting asked Who's John Galt?

Depending on my mood will depend on my answer.

I have had a few, that is a fantastic shirt comments.

1703787688314.png

On and the white hair.....that is Willow glitter.

1703787814954.png

They've had them in the men's room at the community college main campus for a couple years now. I have yet to see them on the satellite campuses. First time I saw them I thought I had gone into the wrong bathroom and had too do a double take and yep there where the urinals.

The real reason behind all this nonsense..
Poor old Trudy has so much anal leakage.
He needs to stuff his ass full of tampys all day long.