• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trudeau plans to invoke Emergencies Act in response to protests: sources

The French people had a party a century or 2 ago and straightened out their government at the time. I think they have a Holiday for it now.
I am begining to wonder if that French traditional Holiday might need to be brought back up all over North America?
According to some genealogy done by my late Grandma. We were related to miss "Let them eat cake" herself. But our family married a commoner and left the country. Better to be free here than royalty there.

Reactions: Foul Mike
Ain't it fun, the crap that we have to put up with, up here?
It's even more fun when you know someone who's so vehemently against the trucker convoy protests, but who refuses to give any explanation why except for the typical "They shouldn't have any rights unless I tell them to" attitude. 'Cause then they get massively butthurt when you tell them you don't give a shit about how excited they are that the convoys are being disbanded.

Guy leans HARD into the leftist-liberal-USA-sucks-but-Canada-is-perfect tripe. Thought Rittenhouse just up-and-murdered some innocent black folks, probably advocates BLM and antifa because it's "good", "orange man bad but blackface cuck great" attitude. He's "allowed" to criticize the USA all he wants, in his mind, but even the most legitimate criticism of Trudeau is a lie to him.

It's a renamed war time act. Boils down to a declaration of war against Canadians and will expose the govt to international crimes. Hopefully this will drag our regime down with. Yes, the ICC, at least the American judges are dirty, but that is being exposed by Reiner Fuellmich (https://t.me/ReinerFuellmichEnglish) in the crimes against humanity/covid/vaccine case. Also consider the coups, starting with Myanmar, 4 in Africa, and Afghanistan (yes, I know, but it was coup nonetheless). 6 sovereign nations with international rights, no intl bank, and little to no legacy media coverage. 3 presidential/prime minister deaths in countries that initially refused vaccination contracts, no legacy media coverage. Big things are happening around the world. The whack a mole works because bureaucracy is slow.

It's even more fun when you know someone who's so vehemently against the trucker convoy protests, but who refuses to give any explanation why except for the typical "They shouldn't have any rights unless I tell them to" attitude. 'Cause then they get massively butthurt when you tell them you don't give a shit about how excited they are that the convoys are being disbanded.

Guy leans HARD into the leftist-liberal-USA-sucks-but-Canada-is-perfect tripe. Thought Rittenhouse just up-and-murdered some innocent black folks, probably advocates BLM and antifa because it's "good", "orange man bad but blackface cuck great" attitude. He's "allowed" to criticize the USA all he wants, in his mind, but even the most legitimate criticism of Trudeau is a lie to him.
So, you've been talking to my father, I see.

Yeah, don't tell him I'm around, or anything. He just don't need to know.

You are an asshole, Rittenhouse is patriot.

So, you've been talking to my father, I see.

Yeah, don't tell him I'm around, or anything. He just don't need to know.
Can't say I know your father but if he's like the guy I know, no offense but I'd prefer to keep it that way. One of 'em is more than enough. So no worries, I won't tell him nothin!

Also @c1steve I think you misunderstood what I was saying...

Don't give up.

The only reason the .gov is acting like this is because in the past, its worked. Just look at the Jan 6th thing here; regardless of if you agree with it or not, people showed up and those same tough talking politicians all went to run, cry and crawl around on the floor like a bunch of bitches all of a sudden.

When it doesn't work - they'll have literally no fucking plan or idea as to what to do and will get out of control in the process.

They have a plan.
They have the jack boots that oppress at their will.

Don't give up.

The only reason the .gov is acting like this is because in the past, its worked. Just look at the Jan 6th thing here; regardless of if you agree with it or not, people showed up and those same tough talking politicians all went to run, cry and crawl around on the floor like a bunch of bitches all of a sudden.

When it doesn't work - they'll have literally no fucking plan or idea as to what to do and will get out of control in the process.
Defund the oppressor is starting to sound like a pretty good plan. That's what they, pelosi and the like, want. Let's give it to them.

At some point citizens will oblige them
snowball-fight-buddy.gif

Canadians were seen bringing weapons to a protest in Ottawa this morning

Maybe, he should be made an example out of, so, ol' Klaus can envision what's coming next for him. I mean, after all, he IS lil Klaus's beeootch. Mac🤔

Did any buildings get burnt down, any police stations get overthrown, any mass looting, and attacking of random citizens? Cuz...
Didn't you see the news , those terrorists set up bouncy houses , yes you read that right . Bouncy castles for crist sake ! This has to be dealt with before someone gets hurt

RCMP has about 18K sworn personnel... about 9k of which are field-ready. 8K vehicles.

Across the entire nation.

If they strip every field officer from every division in every corner of the country... they out-numbered by truckers 5 to one.

When is the parliamentary vote of no-confidence against Justin Bieber - er.. Trudeau.

He is out of there soon. Why is the parliament putting off his impotence? Time to hit a vote of no-confidence and call for elections. He will not make it this time.

Sirhr

Last edited:
BTW... in Cuba... when Fidel and his Army arrived in Havana... Batista hid and the government fell.

When the Prime Minister is in hiding. Won't run his government. When an army of the people controls the streets of the capitol... is it not a sign that the government has fallen? And needs to be replaced? Justin Bieber -- er Trudeau's... father became El Presidente after his army controlled Havana and Batista went into hiding/exile.

Why is this not being invoked in Ottawa? A parliamentary system means that one no-confidence vote against the PM topples the government and new elections need to be called. It's not on a fixed cycle.

Why the %$#@ has Canada not toppled Bieber - er Trudeau... and called elections. His Government and Cabinet are done. Gone. Finished. Illegitimate.

Where is the formal vote to get him out and call elections? Or is the Canadian Conservative Party complicit?

Sirhr

There is something else happening here that the Canadian PTB is not considering: they are providing training for ongoing protests. For free. Appear/get dissolved/reappear is a guerilla tactic that is being deployed in a distributed manner and with little consequence to the protestors.

The other issue is the person that will replace Trudeau. There is no guarantee that they will be any better or learn their lesson and may in fact be a WEF replacement or someone like Trump who is castrated from day one. Just because everyone gets their wet dream of getting rid of Castro Jr. doesn't mean that the replacement will be any better.

There is something else happening here that the Canadian PTB is not considering: they are providing training for ongoing protests. For free. Appear/get dissolved/reappear is a guerilla tactic that is being deployed in a distributed manner and with little consequence to the protestors.

The other issue is the person that will replace Trudeau. There is no guarantee that they will be any better or learn their lesson and may in fact be a WEF replacement or someone like Trump who is castrated from day one. Just because everyone gets their wet dream of getting rid of Castro Jr. doesn't mean that the replacement will be any better.

Agree with who next. If they are smart they should disband the federal government altogether. We here should start thinking that way. Keep everything state and local.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
I think he'll be replaced by the opposition leader, Candice Bergen.

• Love
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Canada's king just evoked the Emergency measures act, and boy it didn't take them long to get the ball rolling. Welcome to martial law and the police state, next will be suspending elections. Sad day indeed.

Canada's Deputy Prime Minister says that, as Canada's part of the Emergencies Act, they are broadening Canada's "Terrorist Financing" rules so that they cover crowdfunding platforms and cryptocurrencies to the Canadian Freedom Convoy

A quick thought though.
There are truck rallies started all over the world.
If the Canadians succeed, it's fuel to the rests fire...
Think about that...
The globalists can not let this go on any longer. They will strike

But that don't mean you will not win, Canadians.
The world needs you right now, fight hard

Canada's king just evoked the Emergency measures act, and boy it didn't take them long to get the ball rolling. Welcome to martial law and the police state, next will be suspending elections. Sad day indeed.

Canada's Deputy Prime Minister says that, as Canada's part of the Emergencies Act, they are broadening Canada's "Terrorist Financing" rules so that they cover crowdfunding platforms and cryptocurrencies to the Canadian Freedom Convoy

Yeah, boy, good thing we never allowed such laws to be passed here in the US.

:cautious: