• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trudeau says Canadians can't use guns for self defense

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Canadians can use their guns for hunting and target practice but not to defend themselves. "It's just not a right you have."

We have a pedophile, criminal as president thats the mouth puppet bagman for Obama and the America hating, 3rd world globalists and have more than our own problems but I'd thought I'd share this.

Last edited:
Trudeau is a putz and I hope that someday he is somewhere without HIS paid protective service and gets personally attacked. See how he feels about not having a right to defend yourself with a gun in Canada then.

What an utter fucking wanker he is.

As he is the son on Fidel Castro, he is pushing Canada as fast as he can to be the next dictator.
1 Castro.jpg
dictator.

Reactions: HD1911
The question is, Can he himself use guns to protect himself ? If the answer is yes then all Canadians are being played at the very risk of their lives. If he serves the public then such idiot statement shouldn't fall from his mouth like shit from arse.

When the Shepard leads the sheep to the slaughter house they go in very willingly ,its the nature of being a sheep. It still amazes me how one or a very small group of politicians can easily control the masses today. Makes our Founding Fathers look like super heroes, I guess the government didn't put estrogen in the water supply back then.

The question is, Can he himself use guns to protect himself ? If the answer is yes then all Canadians are being played at the very risk of their lives. If he serves the public then such idiot statement shouldn't fall from his mouth like shit from arse.
The RCMP detail that protect him all carry guns. I think they're past the 'Rules are for thee and not for me' point and moved into the 'Fuck you, Serf' phase.

Meanwhile, there are lawmakers here that are feverishly taking notes.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
So when the dead home intruder is in your living room the conversation goes like this:

RCMP "The Fuhrer said you cant defend yourself with guns."

You:- "I was hunting."

RCMP-"Hunting?"

You-"I was hunting home invaders, did I need a license?"

Trudeau is the embodiment of a pussified, emasculated male that is turning those personal characteristics into policy for a nation.

Reactions: fx77
So when the dead home intruder is in your living room the conversation goes like this:

RCMP "The Fuhrer said you cant defend yourself with guns."

You:- "I was hunting."

RCMP-"Hunting?"

You-"I was hunting home invaders, did I need a license?"
Just burn the bodies. Forget about it!

Canadians can use their guns for hunting and target practice but not to defend themselves. "It's just not a right you have."

We have a pedophile, criminal as president thats the mouth puppet bagman for Obama and the America hating, 3rd world globalists and have more than our own problems but I'd thought I'd share this.

That motherfucker needs removed from the planet! Along with many others!