• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Trued R700 (Phoenix Customer Rifles/LRI) 26" 6.5CM w/ Timney 2-stage

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2004
Lafayette IN, USA
*SOLD!*
Selling a barreled action with the following specs:

-R700 action (G prefix) with the following done by Phoenix Custom Rifles:
-Trued
-Side bolt release installed
-Large Badger-style bolt knob installed
-Badger oversized recoil lug installed
-Krieger 26" 6.5 1:8 twist barrel chambered and installed
-Installed Badger 20MOA scope rail

-Additionally, LRI performed the following:
-Time and tig bolt handle
-Install M16 extractor

A Timney 2-stage and David Tubb 5-Star brake (w/ 3/4"-24 to 5/8"-24 adapter included) also come with it. Round count is just over 1200, so more than half the barrel life remains. This has been a 0.4MOA rifle with yours truly behind the trigger using factory Hornady 140 ELD-M ammo. You may be able to get better out of it with handloads and more skill than I can muster! :ROFLMAO:

I'm looking for $800 shipped. The action and custom work would run you more than that, so the Timney, Tubb, Badger rail, and barrel are the cream on top! Your FFL must accept from an individual, or you'll need to add $30 to the price for me to go through my guy.

*TRADES:*

Cash is king, but since I KNOW somebody'll ask about trades, I'll include the following items in case they help move things along. I still need to see at least $400 in cash with the deal however, unless you want to trade a full case of the Lapua or one of the listed USOs for it!

-FN TBM 5 or 10 round mags
-Hornady 168 ELD-M projectiles
-Kidd 20" SS 10/22 barrel (bead blasted, threaded, straight flutes or no flutes, very low use or new please!)
-Vortex Razor AMG UH-1
-Redding Type S FL Competition die set for .308WIN
-Redding Type S FL Competition die set for .223REM
-Eley .22LR 40gr Subsonic HP ammo (in stock at 11.71¢/round shipped at LAX Ammo, so that's what I'll value yours at)
-Lapua .22LR Center-X ammo
-(A real stretch here, but you never know...) USO SN3 3.2-17x44 (34mm tube, HIGHLY prefer ERGO parallax but TPAL is OK, Mil-GAP reticle, EREK elevation in 0.1mrad, red illumination is a huge plus)
-(Another stretch...) USO ST-10 (34mm tube, ERGO parallax, Mil-GAP reticle, EREK elevation in 0.1mrad, red illumination a plus)

Last edited:
I just got the approval from wife! I’ll take it! Let me talk to my FFL to work out the details.

Doh, maybe I didn't ask enough, haha. I've got three people in line, looks like @WolfThorn is first pending his FFL info (PM inbound to you, sir!), then @Jerry V , then @thestoicmarcusaurelius , in that order. I'll update this as things progress. However, as of right now, this is SPF to WolfThorn.

Edit: Ah, frick, that's why, haha. I meant to put $900, not $800. Double doh! Oh well, I need to pay it forward a little anyway. Stay tuned everyone, I'll update this as soon as I have more info.