• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

truely mans best friend

Re: truely mans best friend

Very cool! Gsd's are amazing creators. I think my four have more since than most people I meet. You can look into there eyes and see they are fully aware of what going on.

Just got my new GSD puppy (3 months old now) and he has learned more in a couple of weeks than my Schnauzer in 6 years. I love this breed..

I love dogs. I have a Border Collie Australian Shepard mix and he's my best friend. The more people I meet, the more I like my dog. Great vid.

If any of you have ever watched that show, "I shouldnt be alive" there is an episode where an athlete breaks her hip running in moab utah area, and her dog finds the search and rescue crew and leads them to her.

...and people wonder why I like my dog more than them. Fuckn' clowns.

Yes they absolutely are. Three of our K9 officers were out this morning tracking a bank robbery suspect. The dog indicated toward a wood line from a good distance away. As soon as they turned their attention that direction the turd dumped a magazine from his AK47 at the officers. Two of them were armed with patrol rifles and they returned fire striking to shithead in the torso. Fucknuckle ran 20 yards or so before falling to the ground and putting a .45acp round through his own head.

Excellent Dogs.Heres my GSD
Gunner
th_dogs006.jpg

[img:center]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w334/sniper-warrior/dogs006.jpg?t=1272150652[/img]