• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Truly Adjustable Stock from Sisk Rifles

marsh1

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2007
Houston Texas
www.primaryarms.com
While attending a class recently at Rifles Only Jacob turned me onto this new stock from Sisk Rifles. The shape of the grip may look strange because it is different but I find that ones I get it adjusted it locks my hand in the perfect position. There is also a adapter to allow you to use a Yankee Hill AR quad rail on it. I will get pics of that next week. Right now we just have it for SA Remington action. Works with standard bottom metal or optional AI mag adapter

I will ask Charlie Sisk to chime in and answer any questions.

Attachments

• STARSTOCK-9-Forum_zpsdabca925.jpg
    STARSTOCK-9-Forum_zpsdabca925.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 13
  • STARSTOCK-7-Forum_zpsb29aa6ca.jpg
    STARSTOCK-7-Forum_zpsb29aa6ca.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 9
  • STARSTOCK_zpseb860be1.jpg
    STARSTOCK_zpseb860be1.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 11
  • STARSTOCK-1_zps7ee8cf57.jpg
    STARSTOCK-1_zps7ee8cf57.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
nice... not sure 1400$ nice.....

It sure is purty, but I'm a bit partial to the "industrial"/mechanical (I don't think I'm using the right terms to describe it) look. Nice lines and angles. I don't know if I'd drop $1400 on it either, but I'd be ogling it if someone had one on the line m

It sure is purty, but I'm a bit partial to the "industrial"/mechanical (I don't think I'm using the right terms to describe it) look. Nice lines and angles. I don't know if I'd drop $1400 on it either, but I'd be ogling it if someone had one on the line m

I left off it only weighs 3.8 pounds.

Well thought out stock and with the back end of the stock being able to cant R or L it's really amazing.

Last edited: