• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump at Mt. Rushmore

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...ushmore-monument-protest-coronavirus-concerns

Wish I was closer, I would definitely be at Mt. Rushmore celebrating our Independence Day with President Trump.

Naturally, leftist scum now consider Mt. Rushmore to be racist. The DNC stated (then deleted the Tweet) that Trump is celebrating "white supremacy" by going to Mt. Rushmore, LOL.

And apparently about 6 indians are also offended because hundreds of years ago the land was theirs. Get the fuck over it already!

Get with the program.

unar104.jpg

To me, the actions of certain groups here In America are strikingly similar to the taliban actions in destroying thousand year old statues and cultural sites as seen in the link below.
    If they could, the anarchists would destroy all of our history, too.

Trump 2020!

Let us all celebrate Independence Day tomorrow.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...ushmore-monument-protest-coronavirus-concerns

Wish I was closer, I would definitely be at Mt. Rushmore celebrating our Independence Day with President Trump.

Naturally, leftist scum now consider Mt. Rushmore to be racist. The DNC stated (then deleted the Tweet) that Trump is celebrating "white supremacy" by going to Mt. Rushmore, LOL.

And apparently about 6 indians are also offended because hundreds of years ago the land was theirs. Get the fuck over it already!
    Racist because Borglum was a Klansman? I mean, he was. He was a racist. And he was involved in building that most horrible of monuments, Stone Mountain. And yet he selected Lincoln for Mt. Rushmore specifically for his role in preserving the Republic in its greatest time of strife.

Funny how that works, isn't it? Man can be a racist Klansman and still decide that a massive sculpture representing 130 years of American history should include a likeness of Abraham Lincoln. But no, no, it's a big statue of four racist slaveowners from a hundred years ago built by a racist. It hurts feelings. Best to blow it up and forget about it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Yells01
    I thought Trump was goin up on Mt Rushmore . Like why not ? Put his face up there .
    FUCK YEA . Merica Motherfuckers !!!
    WOOOOO .
    This message brought to you by Yuengling Beer . Drink em fast in the heat and type stupid shit .

Oh come on Redmanss, take one for the team. We need a man-on-the-street report from said fuckery. 😄
    Fuck... No...

I thought Trump was goin up on Mt Rushmore . Like why not ? Put his face up there .
    FUCK YEA . Merica Motherfuckers !!!
    WOOOOO .
    This message brought to you by Yuengling Beer . Drink em fast in the heat and type stupid shit .
    We took the grandkids there a few months back, the lib daughter was not amused when they went home and repeated how we told them Trump was going up there next. I don't know why she didn't find it funny, the wife and I thought it was downright fucking hilarious.

Fuck those Commies

Quick. Name one country run by blacks or Moslems that produces anything. Oil doesn’t count since it took the US and Brits to produce it.
    Jamaica and Barbados. Love the rum.

I won't mention those that produce terrorists

• Haha
    Back to Trump at Mt. Rushmore.

Some assholes blocking the roads now.

mrgunsngear has the video up on Facebook.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Back to Trump at Mt. Rushmore.

Some assholes blocking the roads now.

mrgunsngear has the video up on Facebook.
    It's been going on for a while. They blocked the hwy with 3 white vans and then blew the tires. NG is there and very slowly moving them out. Tow trucks on the way. A lot of "indigenous' white folks there.

It's been going on for a while. They blocked the hwy with 3 white vans and then blew the tires. NG is there and very slowly moving them out. Tow trucks on the way. A lot of "indigenous' white folks there.

Some motherfuckers have WAY too much free time on their hands. That is the no. 1 reason why these freaks are taking up commie and leftist causes...

Hmm surprised they didn’t have tow trucks right there. Pretty standard for SS preparations along motorcade routes for visits I worked in the past......

Does the left seriously think the people of South Dakota, or the rest of us for that matter, will let them actually remove the faces from Mt Rushmore? Unless they get some serious ordnance and blow it up in a Terrorist action I don’t see it coming down.

I doubt we'll try to take it down but I'm pretty certain that they'll try to deface it with some spray paint.

I think they need some independent contractors to keep watch on the place.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
    Does the left seriously think the people of South Dakota, or the rest of us for that matter, will let them actually remove the faces from Mt Rushmore? Unless they get some serious ordnance and blow it up in a Terrorist action I don’t see it coming down.
    I can see them trying to desecrate it by pouring paint down it

Quick. Name one country run by blacks or Moslems that produces anything. Oil doesn’t count since it took the US and Brits to produce it.
    They were given the opportunity in Liberia. "How did that work out for ya"?

I thought Trump was awesome! What a great event for the country. I'm getting excited to see Trump get re-elected and start punishing these traitors in his second term. I think Bill is in trouble with the arrest of this rapist Maxine, God please keep that scum bag bitch alive long enough to rat on everyone. Bill Barr quit being a pussy and start putting some of the liberal scum in prison in Trumps second term.