• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump awards Rush Limbaugh the Medal of Honor!

Diver160651

Who cares
Minuteman
  • Feb 7, 2013
    La Honda
    Ok, I wake up this morning and get several people telling me that Trump awarded the Medal of Honor to Rush Limbaugh.

Of course I come unhinged because that just seems impossible and disrespectful all servicemen and women. I don’t know why but this news has me angry as hell.

I go onto the Internet and learn that it’s false news.. These idiots don’t know the difference between the medal of freedom and the Medal of Honor

Sorry rant over

Reactions: Zeroit

We’re on the same page, the Freedom thing is something else all together - People not knowing their ass from a hole in the wall and telling others that they’re upset because Trump gave the Medal Of Honor is another level of self professed smart people not understanding..

oh and the Nancy stunt was as disrespectful as it comes to many of us who still view the office as important.
    8BFAE87E-FA33-4A9A-9C3C-EDA9B2A20CEA.gif

Rush certainly deserves the recognition. For many years he was one of the very few conservative voices in mainstream national media.

Reactions: tomcatmv