• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump bonds

cast1

Polyhobbyism sufferer
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2011
So hear me out here. Regarding this NYC fraud trial thing and the settlement. I wonder what would happen if someone organized the sale of “Trump Bonds”. Basically a note saying that president Trump would repay the buyer after one year, at one or zero percent interest for all I care. I wonder how far into the bond/fine the American people could erode? It would be epic to see the citizenry push back against the law fare and would accomplish both a practical and symbolic victory. One, Trump could conduct his campaign with less of a worry about his business. Two, it would demonstrate that the people have his back, to the degree they’d put their own money at risk to support him.

Any buyers here? I’ve blown $1k on things I care waaaay less about.

Christian People praying for the guy is WAY more valuable. Seriously. God can put money in Trump's hand without even making a phone call.

I am sorry/ashamed to admit that I have not prayed for Donald Trump since 2020 Covid thing came off. Prayer is more valuable monetarily than money donations. Fight me.

Edit to add:
I look at how that man is "crucified" everywhere he turns, by his enemies (and so-called friends). I use that word on purpose. This is NOT NATURAL opposition, it is spiritual (in my observation).

Donating money is a natural response, and I appreciate your suggestion/thread. But in my opinion, what that man needs is spiritual donation: Prayer. Well, both probably.

Donald Trump is a man with faults, sins, secrets... whatever... yet a LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE HIM and WANT HIM TO BE LEADER (not just president) of the United States. Me too, despite whatever. He understands business and isnt afraid to take charge & tell people what to do/dont do...

Now is the time to call for direct financial & spiritual support of our leaders. (Not politicians. LEADERS)

Last edited:
Christian People praying for the guy is WAY more valuable. Seriously. God can put money in Trump's hand without even making a phone call.

I am sorry/ashamed to admit that I have not prayed for Donald Trump since 2020 Covid thing came off. Prayer is more valuable monetarily than money donations. Fight me.

Edit to add:
I look at how that man is "crucified" everywhere he turns, by his enemies (and so-called friends). I use that word on purpose. This is NOT NATURAL opposition, it is spiritual (in my observation).

Donating money is a natural response, and I appreciate your suggestion/thread. But in my opinion, what that man needs is spiritual donation: Prayer. Well, both probably.

Donald Trump is a man with faults, sins, secrets... whatever... yet a LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE HIM and WANT HIM TO BE LEADER (not just president) of the United States. Me too, despite whatever. He understands business and isnt afraid to take charge & tell people what to do/dont do...

Now is the time to call for direct financial & spiritual support of our leaders. (Not politicians. LEADERS)
Hey why not both?