• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump declassifies election era documents!

He really just needs to declassify everything and let it all out for everybody to see.
This bits & pieces stuff only helps the Communists.
Who cares if they claim it will "harm ongoing investigations", we all know they aren't "Investigating" anything, just looking around for anything that they can find to to throw at Trump .... lots of lies.

What if all we find out is that treason is not against the law anymore? :)

I hope the transparency sheds light on all of the misdeeds. I hope thatnif there was a conspiracy, the conspirators are named. I hope they are tried and convicted to the furthest extent of the law (pulling no punches). If they committed treason, I hope the MFers are executed.

I’m tired of the BS in Washington. I’m tired of a few deciding how the many should live. I’m tired of people breaking the law and getting away with it. Laws are laws for a reason and no one should be exempt, even those degenerate reprobates in a Washington.

Decades of wrongs need to be made right.

News report from the 16th, Strozck and his gf both testified and their texts showed there was no evidence the FBI could find b4 Mueller to show collusion and they didnt think Mueller would find any. And that Comey knew that when they got fisa warrants. News report was "the Hill" whether or not anyone trusts their reporting.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/4...t-prove-trump-russia-collusion-before-mueller

Screenshot_20180917-181400_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
You won't see any of this stuff on CNN, MSNBC, or any of the formerly major networks unless they can spin it.
I wish they'd declassify all the requests the previous administration did for unmasking.
Good for Trump. The fact that it really chapped Schiff says it may be real. That belly crawling bastard is way overdue for his comeuppance.

Reactions: 12Bravo