• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump drops some names for VP.

Maybe an explanation is in order.

The reason Democraps are getting sick of illegals comes down to them showing up in their little protected cities.

It was all good and well as long as "those people" were staying in the southern states. It wasn't their problem.

When Governors like DeSantis started busing them to the sanctuary cities, the blue voters started noticing a huge increase in theft, rapes and other shitty crimes in their beloved homes. Coffers are being raided to support these freeloaders. Taxes and use fees are going up to pay for that support.

Now, it has become their problem also, and they don't like it one bit.

They are (hopefully) waking up.
You cannot explain it away.

Democrats like Republicans living in areas that Governors Abbott and DeSantis transported these illegal invaders to have every reason to object. These unvetted invaders should have been placed in refuge camps on the border. The failures of the Biden administration should not encourage Globalist Abbott and DeSantis to act upon themselves to deliver these invaders elsewhere. Why spread these disease infected suspected terrorist militants around the Country?
Put up concertina wire get the invaders inside and give them only essential support. Put this on the TV to discourage others from traveling to America.

DeSantis busing or flying invaders; SB1718 went into law in Florida Spring 2023. Ineffective Immigration, authorizes 12 million for Florida to relocate invaders. This is a joke 12 million. Stop shitting on other states and deport these invaders and nothing says they need to be returned to their homeland, put on a plane and drop them off in Greenland.

My thinking is we need to separate what elected officials are doing and saying, from what Americans think and want.
When you cut through the BS moderate responsible Americans regardless of political affiliation just want our Country back and without unity it just ain’t going to happen. Until you and the off-center leaning right can see this nothing will change.

Americans ain’t the problem, the multi corrupted political parties, along with deep-state think tanks are who need to be putt
in prison.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maggot
So, in the second to last paragraph, I'm part of the problem.

In your last paragraph you say "Americans ain't the problem."

Screenshot_20240206_094458_Samsung Internet.jpg

You're calling me part of the problem.
Are you saying I'm not American?

You're accidentally correct. I'm a natural born Citizen of The United States of America.
Americans are from South America all the way to the Yukon.

Now, about the other stuff your wrote. Yes, politicians are and have always been the problem.
This meme pretty much says it all.

oN5IZ5BIALmR.png

The answer though, is much simpler than hosting the Invaders.

Don't let their assess across the damn border.

So, in the second to last paragraph, I'm part of the problem.

In your last paragraph you say "Americans ain't the problem."

View attachment 8342591

You're calling me part of the problem.
Are you saying I'm not American?

You're accidentally correct. I'm a natural born Citizen of The United States of America.
Americans are from South America all the way to the Yukon.

Now, about the other stuff your wrote. Yes, politicians are and have always been the problem.
This meme pretty much says it all.

View attachment 8342593

The answer though, is much simpler than hosting the Invaders.

Don't let their assess across the damn border.
Yes. And yes you are part of this problem by trying to project others to be at fault for problems in America.

Last edited:
Why spread these disease infected suspected terrorist militants around the Country?
Precisely because nobody actually cares about the problems the southern border states are having with illegal immigrants unless the reality is placed in their doorstep. You centrists sit on your ass and moan and groan and wait for someone else to come along and do something and then dissect it and tell them how wrong they are.

Funny thing is, according to our resident centrist, it's the fault of the off-center, right leaning people.
There's apparently no issue with his fellow centrists or even left-leaning Democraps.

I wonder what he thinks of his fellow commies?

Reactions: Yasherka
I’m more concerned about my next set of mono blocks and record player.