• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump Endorsement

Nepotism is one of the biggest problems with Trump. It is a huge character flaw. He doesn't want to not be seen as the smartest peron in the room so he surrounds himself with family and sycophants. He is the type of person that only wants affirmation and not information. It is the mark of a narcissist and of someone with low emotional intelligence.

Last edited:
Nah... this one is more than nepotism, it's a personal stab to the heart of the party.

But mostly a gesture, all show.

Nepotism is one of the biggest problems with Trump. It is a huge character flaw. He doesn't want to not be seen as the smartest peron in the room so he surrounds himself with family and syncophants. He is the type of person that only wants affirmation and not information. It is the mark of a narcissist and of someone with low emotional intelligence.

I am not sure I can agree with that. He had in his last admin some pretty smart people. He also had people he thought are on his side and was not.

I think a great deal of his "problem" is he does not know who to trust. And I don't blame him.

The R's clearly hate him, the D's REALLY hate him.....the "deep state" is not fond of him. And by "deep state" I mean people that have worked for the .gov their entire life. He really wants to downsize the scale of .gov, and that does not sit well with anyone that works there. I have a buddy that has worked in the .gov his entire life, by everything he stands for he is a Trump guy, but that one thing has him on the brakes hard. Not hard enough to not vote for him, but hard enough to not really "support" him.

That is how I see it, he does not know who to trust.

Nepotism is one of the biggest problems with Trump. It is a huge character flaw. He doesn't want to not be seen as the smartest peron in the room so he surrounds himself with family and syncophants. He is the type of person that only wants affirmation and not information. It is the mark of a narcissist and of someone with low emotional intelligence.
Now do "biggest problems" and Biden.......

This time leave out emotional intelligence and discuss real or actual intelligence.

• Haha
Reactions: Charmingmander
maybe he just surrounds himself with people he knows he can trust. he thought he could depend on barr and pence and they both turned out to be bought and paid for trash.

maybe he just surrounds himself with people he knows he can trust. he thought he could depend on barr and pence and they both turned out to be bought and paid for trash.
vz9plzt8y82z.jpg

Last edited:

The problem is that many if his family are indeed the worst type of new York liberal.

Reactions: Maggot
Lots of people made money off his name on all sides.The Dems,Repubs,the love him crowd and the hate him crowd.

Trump should browse the hide for candidates and appointees.
Some of y’all would be 100 times better for the country than almost all the current politicians.
🤠

Reactions: Charmingmander
Trump should browse the hide for candidates and appointees.
Some of y’all would be 100 times better for the country than almost all the current politicians.
🤠
Dibs on CIA director...

I'd make WIlliam Casey look like Little Lord Fauntleroy.

Think big smoking craters all over the world... and France would get the blame.

Cheers,

Sirhr