• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump found guilty of Defamation in "Rape" case by NY Jury!

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    Last edited:
    poor fella I am sure he can handle it or quietly hire someone to knock that piece of trash off .

Reactions: XLR308
    What a bunch of horse shit. He's guilty of "defamation" because he said he didn't rape her, and she's not his type...so, they found him innocent of the rape...but guilty of words, saying he didn't rape?!?!? Talk about a goat rope, they must have subpoenaed the jury from the special needs* school.

*Short bus

I am sure that there is someone here that can answer this. Does this get appealed? How long can appeals go on before someone says, ok, will settle this for way less than the judgement? Can there be another trial?

Maxwell

I am sure that there is someone here that can answer this. Does this get appealed? How long can appeals go on before someone says, ok, will settle this for way less than the judgement? Can there be another trial?

Maxwell

The above has a video of his lawyers on the appeal - yes they are appealing.

What a bunch of horse shit. He's guilty of "defamation" because he said he didn't rape her, and she's not his type...so, they found him innocent of the rape...but guilty of words, saying he didn't rape?!?!? Talk about a goat rope, they must have subpoenaed the jury from the special needs* school.

*Short bus
    Rape was unprovable so they settled. They 'Got' him because its liberal NY and they were determined to get him for something. What really fucked him over was the video of him saying "When youre a star you can grab their pussy's." Thats pretty damning, maybe not enough to convict but enough to sway a jury.

And BTW, @Maser you'll be hearing from my lawyer liar for calling me a faggot months ago. I'm fuckin hurt and angry. I may not recover. I need reparations.

Felons are still eligible to run for President you know.
    No, I didn't know that. I assumed a felony disqualified one from being president. Wow - learn something every day.

The U.S. Constitution states three requirements for serving as president: being at least 35 years of age, a natural born citizen and having been a U.S. resident for at least 14 years. There are no provisions in the Constitution regarding a presidential candidate’s criminal history, meaning an individual who has been charged or convicted of a crime is not barred from holding the highest office in the nation.

Reactions: camocorvette
    No, I didn't know that. I assumed a felony disqualified one from being president. Wow - learn something every day.

The U.S. Constitution states three requirements for serving as president: being at least 35 years of age, a natural born citizen and having been a U.S. resident for at least 14 years. There are no provisions in the Constitution regarding a presidential candidate’s criminal history, meaning an individual who has been charged or convicted of a crime is not barred from holding the highest office in the nation.

I'm not saying I want Trump convicted of all 34 charges, but can you imagine how funny it would be if Trump campaigned from prison and won? I know of people who record music from prison, but someone campaigning for the Presidency from prison? :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't fuck that woman even if with your dick and while wearing a full biohazard suit. Wow

Also, how the fuck do you rape someone in a ladies dressing room area in a crowded department store like Bergdorf Goodman? No screaming for help? No kicking on the walls? No fucking nothing?

I'm no Trump fan, but this woman is absolutely full of shit and I hope they shove all of this up her ass during appeal.

Also, how the fuck do you rape someone in a ladies dressing room area in a crowded department store like Bergdorf Goodman? No screaming for help? No kicking on the walls? No fucking nothing?

It's from a CSI episode.

I wouldn't fuck that woman even if with your dick and while wearing a full biohazard suit. Wow

I'm no Trump fan, but this woman is absolutely full of shit and I hope they shove all of this up her ass during appeal.

I will never understand why there is no statute of limitation for sexual harassment whether real or alleged. Sexual harassment is NOT a capital crime!

Liable, not Guilty.
    I would think that 'defamation' would be civil not criminal. Hence so called 'liable' vs guilty.

In other words she made a claim that he committed a serious crime, so he fired back and was guilty of saying not nice things about her. Is that about right?

Y’all realize this wasn’t a criminal trial right? There’s no issue of guilt or felony charges, statutes of limitation, criminality or any of that. It’s liability, civil penalties, etc. It’s a lawsuit. She said he assaulted and raped her and then besmirched her character by saying he didn’t.

He said nuh-uh.

There were no DAs, no indictments, no threat of jail or criminal records.

We need @Bigfatcock in here to settle the "is she fuckable" question for us.

Wait...no....he'll fuck anything that breathes and possibly a few things that don't.

Forget I said anything.

Help a brother out.... what did Trump do to defame this lady?
    Pretty sure it follows that she IS in fact his type since the jury agreed he grabbed her by the pussy (assault) and also because he couldn’t accurately distinguish, in deposition, between her and his then wife when shown a picture of the two of them from the time of the assault.

So, running around lying (she’s not my type) to anyone who would listen and not being able to tell the difference between ugly hag one and ugly hag two (who he married and thus must be his type) convinced them he was in fact trying to damage her reputation or slander her (defamation).

Pretty sure it follows that she IS in fact his type since the jury agreed he grabbed her by the pussy (assault) and also because he couldn’t accurately distinguish, in deposition, between her and his then wife when shown a picture of the two of them from the time of the assault.

So, running around lying (she’s not my type) to anyone who would listen and not being able to tell the difference between ugly hag one and ugly hag two (who he married and thus must be his type) convinced them he was in fact trying to damage her reputation or slander her (defamation).

Who here, in good conscience, can say they've never smashed a gross chick and lied about it?

If that justifies a $5m payout my net worth should be in the -$40m to -$100m range.

Who here, in good conscience, can say they've never smashed a gross chick and lied about it?

If that justifies a $5m payout my net worth should be in the -$40m to -$100m range.
    None of the fat chicks you smashed had the balls to sue you after you lied about it.

Also, you probably didn’t go on fox and friends to announced that you had never even met, nor definitely not assaulted said fat chicks.

None of the fat chicks you smashed had the balls to sue you after you lied about it.

Also, you probably didn’t go on fox and friends to announced that you had never even met, nor definitely not assaulted said fat chicks.
    You're missing the point.

How the hell does any of this justify a $5m payout?

Felons are still eligible to run for President you know.
    Or Mayor.....
    1683675099071.jpeg

Reactions: gigamortis
    You're missing the point.

How the hell does any of this justify a $5m payout?

Dunno. If your daughter was sexually assaulted by an infamous billionaire braggadocio, and convinced a civil court of such, what damages would you seek?

For some perspective, that’s .2% of his claimed net worth. So if you are worth $250,000, it would be a $5000 judgement against you.

Last edited:
    if they found him not guilty, how can the denials be defaming her?
    They also needed to determine whether Trump, 76, defamed Carroll when he publicly denied her allegations, claimed he had never met her and accusing her of making up the story for political reasons and to help push her book sales.

if they found him not guilty, how can the denials be defaming her?
    No offense, but the Donald is not known for his low key demeanor. Having not followed the case I would only assume he did his normal thing of "she's ugly" or "fat" or something

I mean, Donald being Donald. Its kinda part of his charm.

No offense, but the Donald is not known for his low key demeanor. Having not followed the case I would only assume he did his normal thing of "she's ugly" or "fat" or something

I mean, Donald being Donald. Its kinda part of his charm.
    ahahahaha!

Seems to me if he's not guilty of rape, she's guilty of defamation.
    Defamation is easier to claim when you are a nobody. It’s almost impossible to win if you’re the most (im)famous person in the world.

So I guess hypothetically and depending on the state, a person could be an incarcerated felon and win the presidential election while not even being allowed to vote for himself.

A wise virgin person once said "They all feel the same on the inside."
    Never got laid when you were young huh ?
    Here's a tip.....it didn't feel then, like it does now.
    I'll just leave you with that to dissemble at your leisure.