• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump Gets Racist Puppy?

fx77

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2005
    ny state
    Ivanka Trump bought a pure bred puppy for her daughter...The online Trolls deem it racist because it is white...Beyond Sick

Like father, like daughter. She trolled them hard and they (the idiot SJW moron libtards) didn't even notice it.

----------
    But since she posted a photo of the dog on Twitter, vicious comments have erupted from leftists who apparently have a serious problem with the color of the pooch’s fur. It happens to be white.
    ----------

GettyImages-673988278-6b2b1e1.jpg

You gotta be fucking kidding me, right??? I have no words...

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    Let me guess if she had gotten a black dog they would have found fault with it too.

I think Trump really just needs to come out and say how much he loves oxygen and things everyone should have free access to it all the time and breathe lots of it & the more oxygen you get the better an American you will be......

Jesus jumping crist. Should have gotten a black dog. They would be shitting twinkies.