• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump hints at pardon?

FS1

Unbalanced
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Earth
    He just said someone very very important but not Snowden or Flynn. Folks are thinking Assange.

Personally I am hoping for Obama. Saying something like it is in the Country's best interest not to prosecute a former Pres (especially first black one) for treason and spying.

I know it's not likely but it would expose Obama, yet not inflame the Black Community. Should Obama turn it down it would be game on.

I know, I am a dreamer. :)

But it will be interesting to see who it is.

He just said someone very very important but not Snowden or Flynn. Folks are thinking Assange.

Personally I am hoping for Obama. Saying something like it is in the Country's best interest not to prosecute a former Pres (especially first black one) for treason and spying.

I know it's not likely but it would expose Obama, yet not inflame the Black Community. Should Obama turn it down it would be game on.

I know, I am a dreamer. :)

But it will be interesting to see who it is.

If he pardons Obama he will rue his being born as Obama carts him off to a ten year prison sentence for some stupid infraction like tax evasion - basically a life sentence - in a cell next to the guy that didn't kill Epstein.

He began his Presidency by extending an olive branch.

The Deep State Globalists laughed at his gesture of weakness.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Kamerad
    Pardon Assange.

Give Assange immunity to testify from where he got Hillarys server info.

As nutty as the Seth Rich conspiracy seems I see nothing to debunk it, and I really want to learn it was something else.

As nutty as the Seth Rich conspiracy seems I see nothing to debunk it, and I really want to learn it was something else.

how is it even remotely "nutty"? Someone found out that Seth Rich was giving the DNC files to someone else (Assange) and killed him over it. its really not much of a stretch, especially when you look at the "hack" and that it took such a short time to transfer the data, it had to be someone inside the system.

Crossing the DNC with all the power and money involved and you could easily end up dead. the stakes are just too high. i fear that Seth was the victim of that game.

Reactions: deersniper
    Susan B Anthony according to FOX news
    Holy shit Trump is a fucking genius.....

Now the left are trying to smear Susan b Anthony as a white supremacists 😂😂

Screenshot_20200818-093208.png

Reactions: pmclaine
    how is it even remotely "nutty"? Someone found out that Seth Rich was giving the DNC files to someone else (Assange) and killed him over it. its really not much of a stretch, especially when you look at the "hack" and that it took such a short time to transfer the data, it had to be someone inside the system.

Crossing the DNC with all the power and money involved and you could easily end up dead. the stakes are just too high. i fear that Seth was the victim of that game.

Insert Don McLean music here is all I'm saying.

In March 2014, Army General Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told the House Armed Services Committee, "The vast majority of the documents that Snowden ... exfiltrated from our highest levels of security ... had nothing to do with exposing government oversight of domestic activities. The vast majority of those were related to our military capabilities, operations, tactics, techniques and procedures."

I have no sympathy for a guy that leaks confidential info and endangers military lives and then runs into the waiting arms of the Russians.

Reactions: 10ring'r and ...
    😂 😂 😂😂😂.....yes yes, let them fight
    Capture3.PNG

rest assured, if obama pardoned Susan, the media would be hopping all over his dick claiming what a great guy he was.
    Capture1.PNG

Capture.PNG

I don’t know much about Dempsey other than he made government his career. I don’t value people like that. I do know he would tweet around Trump at every chance he got. In other words anything he says is probably a lie.
    ive also heard the same thing from various FBI agents as well...sure you can argue they are also G-men and have an agenda...but its not like Dempsey pulled those claims out of his ass.