• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump in Texas

Zeroit

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2018
I just seen part of the Trump in Houston hosting the Indian president (from India) in a venue that I have no idea how many people it holds (a bunch) mostly of Indian descent. Never in my life have I seen a president of the United states accomplish that Right or left.
I was pretty impressed and they actually were waving American flags and applauding Trump. What say you?

Hear the Indians cheer when he spoke of eliminating Radical Islamic Terrorists?

Beats the hell out of tipping billions into Pakistan.... I’ve been suggesting this for
30 ish years, a healthy strategic presence in India is a very good thing.
Hear the Indians cheer when he spoke of eliminating Radical Islamic Terrorists?

The Hindus and the Muslims don't have a recent history of getting along very well....

You know why the left is so threatened by Trump? He is a Blue Dog Democrat. There, I said it. The world forgot what that looks like. Conservative? Nope. Big government, enormous spending, multi-wife, not tried and true on 2A good old fashioned Blue Dog Democrat. From another era. Like JFK who not only didnt hate this country like the modern ones, but actually loved it. He is an ego maniac that tied his ego to our success. Gasp.

Trump is an uncomfortable reminder of what D's used to be. They will destroy him for it. It pains me to see R's adopt him as a savior but in these times, he is the best we got. The D's forgot what its like to love America. Only the right and our allies still do.

^ I agree for the most part. I'll add that I'd take an old blue dog democrat over a john McCain or mitt Romney any day.

For sure. From another era. One where the Ds were still American. One where the Ds were more American than the current Rs. We drifted so far to the left, the Ds of the 60s are more to the right than the Rs of today. Go figure. The Democrats and Republicans are like 2 cars going down the same road. The Ds are screaming 'you arent going fast enough'. The R's are screaming, "You are going too fast'. Problem is they are going to the same place just 20 years apart. The destination is the problem.

There was a big "free Kashmir" protest and ally outside the stadium- the meeting was hosted at NRG stadium, home of the Houston Texans NFL football team. Yes, it holds a whole bunch of people. The protest had the traffic in the area a bit snarled, but the HPD kept it pretty well in hand from what I saw. A buddy of mine wanted to go to the gun show held at the same park- yep, Trump and the Indian Prime Minister, and a big protest, and a gun show were all occurring at the NRG park- simultaneously. We waded through the beanie babies and jerky for a bit. He bought a rifle, I didn't see anything that really turned my crank. After the show and the rally, we ALL went for Indian food. All told, it wasn't a bad day.

You know why the left is so threatened by Trump? He is a Blue Dog Democrat. There, I said it. The world forgot what that looks like. Conservative? Nope. Big government, enormous spending, multi-wife, not tried and true on 2A good old fashioned Blue Dog Democrat. From another era. Like JFK who not only didnt hate this country like the modern ones, but actually loved it. He is an ego maniac that tied his ego to our success. Gasp.

Trump is an uncomfortable reminder of what D's used to be. They will destroy him for it. It pains me to see R's adopt him as a savior but in these times, he is the best we got. The D's forgot what its like to love America. Only the right and our allies still do.

I agree with a lot of your statements. I remember when fiscally responsible Democrats who fought for working and middle class rights and values were common. Many of them are rolling in their graves looking at today’s Democratic party.

Not going to change anytime soon

my dad and i had this conversation while we were up in canada a few months ago and as was pointed out below many of us will take that over mccain or romney. trump is not perfect, but none of us are and i don't need perfect.....i just needed something better than the crap the republican party has served up in recent years. he's a bull in a china shop(figuratively and literally) that is necessary to break the functionless babble of politispeak = all talk, no action.

nikki hailey 2024? i'd be excited if she were to throw her full energy into a run.

Haley/Crenshaw 2024 has a nice ring to it.

Hi,

Not sure I trust anyone that changes their name to better suit their political career......
She caved to societal and political pressures very early in her life by changing her name and religion.....all planned for a "Career" in politics.
We do not NEED anyone interested in a political career.

Sincerely,
Theis

Isn't Crenshaw one of the latest converts to the Red Flag law bandwagon?

No, but your USB was fucked for the day.

Indian voodoo got me, really. Chip reader that plugs into i devises wouldn't work in son's phone or i-pad. Finally got it to read on a different reader hooked to a desktop. Had lots of pictures of deer, coons, possums, a few yotes and two pictures of what may have been an alien spacecraft.

Hi,

Not sure I trust anyone that changes their name to better suit their political career......
She caved to societal and political pressures very early in her life by changing her name and religion.....all planned for a "Career" in politics.
We do not NEED anyone interested in a political career.

Sincerely,
Theis
I was indifferent to her taking nick name as given, but have zero issues with her choosing to raise her kids in the Christian faith. If you ever read her book Can't Isn't and Option it might shed some additional light on the subject. She never took the time to learn the language as a kid and never connected with Indian scriptures as a result. Nikki means 'little one' in Punjab and she was called that her entire life by her family and friends....not a big stretch.

Her track record on attempting to go away from carry permits....tried to plain dump the need of a permit, rejected stimulus funds, rejected Obamacare and medicaid expansion, supports term limits and scoffed at tranny bathrooms as a joke. No one is perfect, but if you have another conservative in mind beating that platform please let me know!

excust spelling and typos please phone isnt my friend today.

Last edited:
I was indifferent to her taking nick name as given, but have zero issues with her choosing to raise her kids in the Christian faith. If you ever read her book Can't Isn't and Option it might shed some additional light on the subject. She never took the time to learn the language as a kid and never connected with Indian scriptures as a result. Nikki means 'little one' in Punjab and she was called that her entire life by her family and friends....not a big stretch.

Her track record on attempting to go away from carry permits....tried to plain dump the need of a permit, rejected stimulus funds, rejected Obamacare and medicaid expansion, supports term limits and scoffed at tranny bathrooms as a joke. No one is perfect, but if you have another conservative in mind beating that platform please let me know!

excust spelling and typos please phone isnt my friend today.

It's a familiar story: not Desi enough for some, too Desi for others. I don't take seriously any attachments that she might profess to Sikhi. And whether she is or isn't sincerely pious in any given faith should be of no consequence to us, so long as she works for our national interests.

Haley/Crenshaw 2024 has a nice ring to it.
Not me for either. Ask either if they 100 percent solid 2nd including ARs etc. and would guarantee that will not change? Especially Crenshaw he doesn't get a pass being former military. Haley caved under pressure from the left.