• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump - Indicted

1680213366150.png

This should be entertaining 🤣🤣

I’m kinda thinking’ that being in FL, he really doesn’t have to go anywhere he doesn’t want to.
Could have an armed volunteer security detail of about 20000 or 30000 around Mar a Lago if he could keep them fed.
Wonder if/how extradition will go?

Very dangerous precedent.

Banana Republic anyone?

The Swamp must be really afraid of him.
Damn right they are afraid of him.
They have had turds rolling down both pant legs since he was first elected.
This will be another stiff arm in thier fucking faces.
The good thing from all of this they just set the presidence for arresting and finally indicting old sniffy and his crackhead son and brothers.
Roll on two

So how many current crises are there?

Ukraine

Banking

China/Taiwan

BRICS and other countries going off the petrodollar

Trans running amok

Border

Cities collapsing

Reparations (now increase from $5M to 7.6M+

More? (We should keep a running list, as every week it's a new distraction)

Ukraine

Banking

China/Taiwan

Trans running amok

Border

Cities collapsing

That would require a thread of its own to list them all.
The reporter testify in congress on tje weaponization

Ukraine

Banking

China/Taiwan

Trans running amok

Border

Cities collapsing

That would require a thread of its own to list them all as they pile up since you cantbstack shit that high all at once.
The reporter testified before congress recently on the weaponization of government was paid a visit by the IRS while he was there.
And so on and on and on

Reactions: 338dude

If indeed true, I wonder if stormy daniels paid income tax on the hush money ?

Ought to be investigated. I know if I had taken that money in, I’d sure as hell be expected to pay tax on it.

Last edited:
Fucking libtards cant buttfuck themselves fast enough over trump derangement syndrone.
The funny thing is i dont think they even can see far enough down the road to know what is coming when people have hqd enough of their shit.
If people haven’t had enough of their shit by now, they never will! And the democrats know it!

Tic toc, tic toc, tic toc...............

Damn right they are afraid of him.
They have had turds rolling down both pant legs since he was first elected.
This will be another stiff arm in thier fucking faces.
The good thing from all of this they just set the presidence for arresting and finally indicting old sniffy and his crackhead son and brothers.
Roll on two
Exactly. As I like to say, paraphrase of what Jesus said, each and every day, we each of us live and die by the sword of our own choosing. So, yes, let us not pass up the chance to indict idiot-in-chief and his meth-head son.

However, the dark humor part of me thought of De Santis saying, "best damn money I ever spent." Of course, he did not, just having a Babylon Bee moment all by myself.

You'd think some of the dems on The Hill would have gotten involved here and cautioned them against this, given how many dems commit actual crimes. Of course the pubs would have to nut up and actually use their power, but if the right ones were there, they could royally screw the dems and put a bunch in prison setting this precedence. Super stupid but we are a banana republic at this point anyway. We need to start over

Reactions: Pbgt and XLR308
Here is my prediction for all this

They are gonna RICO Trump using the recent Trump Organization NYS case.
This is how they up It to a felony, this is how they get past the statue of limitation on the Stormy case, they say Trump Org is a criminal enterprise, which was ongoing until the recent case, boom, bob’s your uncle

I think, if the crime boss on Trump, they use Cohen’s conviction as proof, and Wesselberg or whatever to back it up, they dont say anything but let the previous convictions do the talking

Then they dog pile with the rest, GA, Feds, boom, dude is fucked

Conservatives don’t have the right courts, we have the Supreme Court, but the rest are deep blue except a few disconnected places

It’s how they can shut down any election challenges, they say, sorry, wrong Time, wrong place, wrong person and your case goes away, no where to go from there. Unless Kari Lake can make headway in the AZ Supreme, they can continue to campaign from the basement because they have every one of your challenges beat before you even showed up