• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump is right about calling out the Dem governors

Fret

USAF Retired
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2017
N Idaho
The only thing those self righteous asshole governors are worried about is Trump not talking about Floyd.
Well Floyd is dead and you all crawled into a hole with your blankie.
NEXT YOU'LL WANT FEDERAL FUNDS TO REBUILD.
When does the sicknesses end?

The arrest people for going to the gym or opening a barbershop but looting is OK. Thanks Democrats

Yep, suddenly the "social distancing" and "stay home, be safe" bullshit is no longer important. Now it's "the rights of protestors must be protected".

And to think their are still idiots who actually believe the stay home orders was about your safety.

This Phase 2 of the Plandemic will eventually expose them for what they are. Patience. The Reckoning is coming.

I don't know sh!t, but I think tonight is a going to be a turning point. I hope I am right.

This Phase 2 of the Plandemic will eventually expose them for what they are. Patience. The Reckoning is coming.
I hope you are F'n right about this, because, I'm really getting tired of figuring out how to cheat the rules of this dumbass game. I'm ready for the Super Bowl🏈 already. Mac

They would see this country burn so they can rule the ashes, Democrats are dangerous.