• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump is/was part of the plan.

I just said this 20 minutes ago on another thread.

No Democrat could sell gun control to the public as it is expected. However, a "Republican" that orders more "common sense" laws must be doing it for the people. Much like when Reagan hanged us in 86...

Disagree. I think if a Dem was in the White House right now it would be an even easier sell to the public, considering the sentiment given to the events of the past week. A full-on push from the Dem President, backed up soundly by the MSM, and a fully cooperative House...the only thing that would stand in the way would be Mealy-Mouthed Mitch. You'd probably see a lot worse than whatever is coming out of this.

Disagree. I think if a Dem was in the White House right now it would be an even easier sell to the public, considering the sentiment given to the events of the past week. A full-on push from the Dem President, backed up soundly by the MSM, and a fully cooperative House...the only thing that would stand in the way would be Mealy-Mouthed Mitch. You'd probably see a lot worse than whatever is coming out of this.
Keep dreaming

What I found interesting, well actually creepy, is how many gun owners were perfectly fine with supreme leader outlawing bump stocks. I never owned one but when the kings orders came out so MANY gun owners had the same response when I argued against it:

“ I don’t see any need to have a bump stock, waste of ammo, not accurate”

I’m talking like 95% of the people I talked to in person had almost the same response. Keep in mind these were all devout Trump supporters.

That gave me the creeps. For so many who were so vocally outspoken about Obama and gun control, how they just feel right in line and supported him.

Large gun control bills are almost always passed by Republicans.

Trump would outright repeal the 2nd amendment if he could get something out of it, like say a border wall. He supported an assault weapon ban in the past, I don't think he would veto one today. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Trump would outright repeal the 2nd amendment if he could get something out of it, like say a border wall. He supported an assault weapon ban in the past, I don't think he would veto one today. Maybe I'm wrong though.
He has the power to close the border for 90 days w/o congress, after that he has to get a permission slip. This is the one thing that has bugged me all along. If he was intent on doing something it would have been do, instead it's been a flood while we watched the smoke an mirror game roll on with our help an stupidity,...

What I found interesting, well actually creepy, is how many gun owners were perfectly fine with supreme leader outlawing bump stocks. I never owned one but when the kings orders came out so MANY gun owners had the same response when I argued against it:

“ I don’t see any need to have a bump stock, waste of ammo, not accurate”

I’m talking like 95% of the people I talked to in person had almost the same response. Keep in mind these were all devout Trump supporters.

That gave me the creeps. For so many who were so vocally outspoken about Obama and gun control, how they just feel right in line and supported him.
This 100% I have a ex Marine buddy that is as much of a gun guy as anyone and just yesterday we were having a conversation about what has and is happening I brought up how bump stocks were banned after allegedly being used just one time in a crime and his response “fuck bump stocks they are stupid” and he owns one.......only after I connected the dots for him did he realize yeah maybe that is a stepping stone to other shit getting banned next time something he likes and isn’t stupid to him.

Reactions: Dpp
Keep dreaming

"Dreaming"? Not sure what you mean by that? To me that implies one is hoping for something to happen, which I certainly don't. My point was that a Dem in the WH right now would be pushing for everything they could get. What was "dreaming" about that?

"Dreaming"? Not sure what you mean by that? To me that implies one is hoping for something to happen, which I certainly don't. My point was that a Dem in the WH right now would be pushing for everything they could get. What was "dreaming" about that?
If she or any-others of her ink would have been elected the ball would not be anywhere near where we are at now, w/o blood. The goal was to placate us until all the buffers were in place,...

The Global Elite have always planned that Freedom was going to die, it was just a matter of how quickly they could get their endgame done.

The guys who have been plotting to get the Elites fully in control over all the rest of humanity are so far ahead of the game most can't comprehend it and actively refuse to hear the truth. Nobody gets into power without them letting them.

But that is the cycle

For example:
Bush puts in the spying for "terrorists" and "Patriot"
Then Obama uses it for it's real purpose

I think with the 2016 elections it didn't matter to the global Elite all that much which one won, either was going to get the job done.
They may actually have preferred Trump to win to energize the communist / SJW / Antifa goons into being the violent unthinking fanatical mob they need for the next stage.

I'm still glad I voted for Trump even if his true colors are now showing, because we got 3 years of time where one could stock up on freedom supplies cheaply & easily as well as plan for what to do when the Communists make their push. Anyone that didn't take advantage of the time they were given well, can't blame anyone but themselves.

Time also works against us, because as those that know freedom age and die off, the replacement youth are getting ever more steadily indoctrinated into the Communist fold.

Let's also not forget our Technocrat overlords and their part.
After Trump's election, they used "racism" and "hate" as an excuse to fully clamp down on all the popularly used communication and speech platforms to where we are full on in a combination of 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 and everyone is cheering for it to be even more controlled.

I'm not convinced that Trump is smart enough to be part of the plot.
I think it's more likely that he is a useful narcissistic idiot with no actual firm positions of his own that is being played like a puppet.
They may use him to finish destroying the republican party and bring about single party rule of the communists (who have taken over the corpse of the democrats). He is just stupid and vain enough to believe that if he does Gun control the media and everyone will love him and he'll be fine and not need to worry about his supporters who he thinks are kind of stupid. Then after backstabbing those that got him into power he'll find himself alone facing the full power of the deep state and communists and that will be the end of the Republican party being anything but a foot note.

If she or any-others of her ink would have been elected the ball would not be anywhere near where we are at now, w/o blood. The goal was to placate us until all the buffers were in place,...

Mmmm.maybe. But if they had the power now, what makes you think they wouldn't be using it?

Seems pretty unpredictable right now and if I could accurately predict upcoming legislation faster than 99% of people I'd be extremely rich hahaha but it's still fun to try

I'll say this though that McConnell and the other RINOS in the senate have an opportunity to gain respect by not allowing any more unlawful legislation that restricts the second amendment to make it through the senate

If they all hate trump so much, then give him a big FU politically and make him do this through executive action if he wants it done. Make him show his true colors if that's what he wants

ETA: Big opportunity for the NRA to regain trust by publicly taking a strong stance that no new restrictions on the second amendment are lawful and being effective at preventing new restrictions

Last edited:

My reference to dreaming was based on your last sentence regarding expected outcomes should Killary had been elected. A Democrat would have had to contend with a Congress that was Republican controlled and nothing would have happened just like in past Democratic administrations. No democrat has ever really done much about gun control. Even Slick Willy's AWB did absolutely nothing to prevent ownership. I still have all mine before they fell overboard yesterday

Republicans have always fucked us...

As much as I fear the inevitable I still think we are a ways off from the police just showing up at John Q. Citizens house and saying "Hi John according to our records you have a few AR15s and some other items that are now banned that you haven't turned in yet. We thought we would save you the trip down to the local PD and go ahead and grab those from you now" Yeah they want them all and they would love to go to every guns owners house in the US, but they ain't got the balls or support (yet) to think that it is going to happen like that and they know millions of gun owners ARs will be lost in tragic boating accidents like mine were.

As much as I fear the inevitable I still think we are a ways off from the police just showing up at John Q. Citizens house and saying "Hi John according to our records you have a few AR15s and some other items that are now banned that you haven't turned in yet. We thought we would save you the trip down to the local PD and go ahead and grab those from you now" Yeah they want them all and they would love to go to every guns owners house in the US, but they ain't got the balls or support (yet) to think that it is going to happen like that and they know millions of gun owners ARs will be lost in tragic boating accidents like mine were.

They are willing to wait.

First they make you agreed to "registration" or "universal background checks"
Then they cut off the supply of new weapons (But tell you that you can keep yours for now).
Then they cut off your ability to sell / trade / give the ones you have (Look at CA)
Then they ratchet up the reasons including hearsay and false accusations that they can come take them.
Then they add in "insurance" or "storage requirements" or other financially ruinous ideas
Then they get your stupid children or grand children to willingly hand them over or denounce you as an excuse to take them.
Even if they don't the next set can't go practice openly with them, train with them or legally posses them. How many really care about freedom going forward.

Sure you can bury your guns, but once you are stuck in a death home do your kids and grandkids share the same spirit as you to refuse to hand them over and risk the consequences? What about their spouses & girlfriends? Women are the best tool the evil folks have. What you let slip one day they will probably denounce you with.

They will never be able to do that unless a national registration is mandated AND FOLLOWED. Hopefully, we will continue to follow the historical precedent of ~3-5% of legal owners following the registration requirements. If they don't know where the guns are, it is hard to do confiscation. House to house visits is impossible due to manpower and also due to people getting shot....and I would wager to guess, it will be more LEO and Military getting shot than Civies depending on where it goes down.

Registration is the first step and should be ignored to the greatest extent possible.

Look at the “progression” of seatbelt laws.
First just warnings when stopped for other offenses. Then tickets but only when stopped for other offenses. Then stopping for seatbelt only. Then special high enforcement times. Then increased fines.
Then you get approached by multiple officers hands on guns.
All for your safety of course.
“Just doing my job”

Couldn't agree more about the bs incrementalism we are seeing eroding individual liberty in almost areas but especially second and fourth amendment rights

Hell, just look at the history of income taxes in this country

Somehow, the US managed to produce the greatest increase in the quality of life and the greatest increase in individual, non-centralized wealth in the history of the world in its first few hundred years without a real income tax until 1913 (in 1894 Congress enacted a flat rate Federal income tax, which was ruled unconstitutional the following year by the U.S. Supreme Court because it was a direct tax not apportioned according to the population of each state. The 16th amendment, ratified in 1913, removed this objection by allowing the Federal government to tax the income of individuals without regard to the population of each State).

Hell, in 1913 all but 2% of households paid 0 income tax and the top rate was 7%, but just five years later, the top rate was 11 times higher.

If history tells us anything, the restriction of individual liberty only gets worse with time once restrictions are enacted

Sleepy Joe has gone on record that he’s coming after assault weapons. Of course all the Dems feel the same way. Shits getting real!!

I like my first question a lot more its far more important , Which beer should I use to cook the crabs in tonight bud , or a not to heavy handed sam adams summer ale or good old pbr either way 1/2 are old bay the other 1/2 are olive oil and garlic just like 1/2 the shrimp and clams are . The steak all a nice medium rare bloody just not raw .

To cook with, whichever is cheapest. To drink with it, I’d pick the SA SA.

This 100% I have a ex Marine buddy that is as much of a gun guy as anyone and just yesterday we were having a conversation about what has and is happening I brought up how bump stocks were banned after allegedly being used just one time in a crime and his response “fuck bump stocks they are stupid” and he owns one.......only after I connected the dots for him did he realize yeah maybe that is a stepping stone to other shit getting banned next time something he likes and isn’t stupid to him.

A camel's nose (under the tent)
A small, seemingly innocuous act or decision that will lead to much larger, more serious, and less desirable consequences down the line. The term refers to an alleged Arab proverb that if a camel is allowed to get its nose inside of a tent, it will be impossible to prevent the rest of it from entering.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
Now tell this to as many people as you can, without shoving it down their throats. Also, give them some time to ask rebuttal questions, answer to the best of your ability. Not everybody is hardcore left/right, usually just blindly ignorant to following someone. No man/woman on this Earth should be idolized like they are now as some Deity.

Let the power of free thinking spread like a damn wild fire.

Pocket constitutions. I give 'em out like candy.

https://nccs.net/products/pocket-constitution-qty-discounts-available

Hillary was the plan, DT fucked that timeline up.
Those that can/will are going to play on his weaknesses and mistakes.
He has flaws that can be a problem to the the 2nd.
Look harder at who the world money was behind and given to prior to the run up of the 16' election.
That would include long term.

R

...And the Democrats are reading all of this and laughing their asses off. They even managed to turn the gun owners against Trump.

Who knew...?

Greg

Reactions: MJF and gunman_7
...And the Democrats are reading all of this and laughing their asses off. They even managed to turn the gun owners against Trump.
Nope he did hat to his self, but we knew how he viewed the 2nd even before the election, an some had hope. However hope is never a plan when your dealing with fire. Wait there was an old saying, never play with fire cause,..............

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
I was listening to a show about the direction of the SCOTUS and how they might act. Clarence Thomas is on the record to oppose restrictions, not only for guns but also magazines, suppressors. Items that others try to deem as not being protected by the 2nd amendment. Seems with a vote along political appointment lines the Right would win.