• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TRUMP LIVE NOW ! JAIL TIME?........

What was said? The live feed is over.

I would be tickled pink if politicians went to jail though.

Reactions: 1J04
This is unscheduled and they're saying it's not even started yet. It should begin shortly.

Gotcha, going to keep a tab open and listen when it starts. I hope it's something good.

Gotcha, going to keep a tab open and listen when it starts. I hope it's something good.

Same. Just the thought of an unscheduled Presser from the White House "Right Now" gives me a Diamond Cutter worthy of the the Hope Diamond! Timing, timing, timing. Let the heads roll baby!

Reactions: kthomas
Thanks for the clarification guys... Thought it was old news and nobody carrying the story

Probably just about dead congressman.

Yesterday's news.

• Angry
20200730_143845.jpg
20200730_143851.jpg
20200730_143914.jpg

Wasn't trying to dice you 1j04 just 3 former presidents were allready on the news for that and DJT had not yet made a statement.

I really want some good news from POTUS.

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
I haven't heard him in forever. He sounds beat down.

ED:Him taking federal money from schools and giving it to parents in shut down areas is a big idea. Democrats will scream like crazy over that because the teacher unions don't get a cut of that action.

Reactions: Dragonscout25
I'm not hearing either what we wanna hear. If only someone would even ask the question to get this ball rolling. "Mr President, what about holding the seditious accountable and something about 13 loops"?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Ok, I gotta admit. Much ado about nuth'n. FUCK!
Disappointment, yes. But consider the necessity for timing. If there is anything real, it will likely be revealed in October. At least that’s how innocent lil’ ol’ me would do it.

I was hopeful he had stuck a nife in and was twisting it.

I guess portland is that to some extent.

Trump didn't bring up his complaint about Nancy Pelosi walking around the halls of congress with a diaper full of shit everyday. Depends should put Pelosi's face on their box to prove the product works even when full of shit. Schumer must have a scat fetish since he walks behind Pelosi so close and all day.

Trump didn't bring up his complaint about Nancy Pelosi walking around the halls of congress with a diaper full of shit everyday. Depends should put Pelosi's face on their box to prove the product works even when full of shit. Schumer must have a scat fetish since he walks behind Pelosi so close and all day.
Every time that plastic bitch opens its mouth, a load of bullshit comes out. The diaper needs to be on it’s mouth.

Trumps enters and says lets play spin the indictment wheel. :)
I hear you, and it's not a bad premise at all, but I think I'd rather he went all 'Oprah' and stated:

"Here's an Indictment for you, and here's an Indictment for YOU, and here's an Indictment for Ya'll,,,, and here are Indictments for All-Ya'll.....!"