• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump Meeting w/ Lil Kim

I hope it works. I do know we’ve been sold the same goods several times. I hope fatty wants it more than Trump.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
If it's like everything else governmental he's done, trying to compare it to previous attempts may not work. This guy has broken the mold, albeit in a good way imo.
I'm w Jerry, I hope he succeeds.

Edit: just saw the G7 pic again. Did you notice in the one he's the only one sitting down and the rest are hovering around him? Seems like he may be in the sunfish hole.
Also funny that none of them grew a pair until he was gone.

I'm hoping that Trump takes advantage of his irresistible whims.

lIyqHvY.jpg

Oh good Lord! I fucking knew Rodman would find someway to get involved in this. Donald Trump, Kim Jong Un, and Dennis Rodman........Talk about a room full of bad haircuts! All kidding aside, I do hope everything works out for the best.

Last edited:
NK and SK becoming plain K is a far reach. I think the best we can hope for in the near term is some lifting of sanctions and a little intro of trade into the country to start. Place has been living in isolation for so long. Eventually boost their GDP and get these people out of destitution. If be surprised if they considered dissolving any part of the police state for a very long time

Reactions: Fig
They just came out to look at Trumps caddy. Walking in he said they were on their way to sign something.

My thoughts: DPRK has no nukes?
We took care of that in September?
Look up RODS OF GOD.
Research 'JOLLY RODGER MISSION ACCOMPLISHED'
US sub flys jolly Rodger flag , mission accomplished!
Kim had no choice but to comply? This was over in September

Bet fat Kimmy can't wait for all the American fast food chains to show up in NK. Afterall, it was Kimmy's father who invented the hamburger remember? ;)

I think its real. I also think Trump gave him a choice, "Peace or War" you decide.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Turn the news on this morning and all the talking heads are running their mouths negatively about our president. Acting like The Don is bowing down to NK and doubting everything. Makes me sick

Turn the news on this morning and all the talking heads are running their mouths negatively about our president. Acting like The Don is bowing down to NK and doubting everything. Makes me sick
"Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake"
Napoleon

The left is digging their own grave. Trump is giving them a shovel. :)

The mainstream media is absolutely sickening! All I've heard is how the only thing to come out of the meeting is how Pres Trump is legitimizing NK.

That's how politics work my friend. The Right poked fun at Obama for bowing down to other countries and now the Left is getting it's revenge. Political faggotry always is entertaining to me.

"In other news today, Trump developed a cure for all forms of cancer. Nancy Pelosi said she is not impressed and he still hasn't addressed the common cold."

Reactions: black max
"In other news today, Trump developed a cure for all forms of cancer. Nancy Pelosi said she is not impressed and he still hasn't addressed the common cold."

Curiosity got the better of me and I went to CNN's site. Their mildly ambiguous enthusiasm is contagious.

Reactions: kabarNC
^ I watched CNN for about 30 min this morning just to see how they were handling it. Christian Yomanpour (don't care to look up correct spelling) came on and that was more than I could take. Damn shame a US airstrike never took that bitch out.

Reactions: jrassy
^ I watched CNN for about 30 min this morning just to see how they were handling it. Christian Yomanpour (don't care to look up correct spelling) came on and that was more than I could take. Damn shame a US airstrike never took that bitch out.

Didn't even know who she was. Years without cable have been kind to me.

It's Christiane Amanpour. That Iranian limey is NO Christian!

The mainstream media is absolutely sickening! All I've heard is how the only thing to come out of the meeting is how Pres Trump is legitimizing NK.

Which is, more than anything, giving me pause to think that this is not only genuine but is a good thing for us and for the Peninsula. If the media is apoplectic, then it must be good!

I am guarded... but I think NK has more to gain. And by bringing a measure of stability (and even a peace agreement), we avoid massive costs. And the bigger threat was the export of technology, bombs and intellectual property. To the sandbox or any place with cash and carry ability to buy nukes.

There is an interesting scenario that reunification is possible, but with the South becoming far more socialized... as the current SK PM is bordering on a communist himself. He is not an old-line SK hawk.

I think I posted, when Un first ascended that we have a 'different' kind of guy at the head of NK. He has lived in Europe. He is highly-Westernized. He spent several years consolidating his power. Removing those who might have opposed his vision for some kind of reforms or 'reaching' out. Yes, he was ruthless... but if he has consolidated power and can now bring NK (with the generals and China kicking and screaming) into the world community... he may be the guy to do it!

So right now... it's progress. Guarded optimism. It's better than nothing. I'd like to see human rights on the table (ie. open the camps and assimilate the people back into their communities... )

We'll see!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Didn't even know who she was. Years without cable have been kind to me.

That Iranian bitch has been a twat since Gulf War 1. Some think that she was the basis for the fat chick reporter in Three Kings (a great movie!). NPR, PBS, every leftist cause in the book. She doesn't report, she propagandizes. And is paid by our tax dollars. Nice, huh? Another Iranian infiltrator... setting the tone.

Cheers,

Sirhr

What do I think? You should know better than to ask. Looks like this to me:

howdydoodyold.jpg

I think the Norks no longer have the capability, therefore deal is about dismantling any stockpiles. I think Nk and SK are going to become K, and I hope that this time we really do step back and let NK and SK work it out amongst themselves.

Maybe theyll go the way of Germany's reunification and ivite the Muslim hordes in to work for them.

Right!

What do I think? You should know better than to ask. Looks like this to me:

howdydoodyold.jpg

The first thing I noticed about this pic is that if you took Howdy Doody and darkened his face, he would look like Obama because of the big ears. :D Also, Clarabell always looks drunk. My kinda clown! :D

Who's the funniest clown we know?
Clarabell!
Who's the clown on Howdy's show?
Clarabell!
His feet are big, his tummy's stout,
But we could never do without,
Clara, Clara, Clarabell!

Who has fuzzy-wuzzy hair?
Clarabell!
It's partly red but mostly bare.
Clarabell!
And since the day that he was born,
He's honked and honked and honked his horn.
Clara, Clara, Clarabell!

Seems to me we have a shot here. I liked the limo deal. Bet Trump was telling him: " hey, look at all the shit in my car, you oughta see our bombers, subs and other military stuff, now they're really cool".

Another thought. A lot of fun is being made of fast food etc maybe going into NK. It seems to me that in the past the fastest way to move these countries is let capitalism and U.S. stuff in. Hook em on special sauce.

Reactions: ArmyJerry