• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump off ballot

It always amazes me that all communists tow the party line. If they are judges or lawyers they blindly follow their master's orders like dogs. Same goes for news lackeys or political hacks. Everyone blindly obeys.

I really want to peek under the curtain and see who is herding these sheep.

Reactions: Eggman
Let's see what SCOTUS has to say (It's already being appealed there). If that doesn't work, then we can try for a "write-in" campaign. I know he didn't take Colo. anyway, but we have to fight this hard, lest other states he might be able to win try the same thing as copy cats... especially the swing states.

Colorado Supreme Court has just disqualified Trump from being on the states primary ballot citing his involvement in the 'insurrection: which he was never tries nor convicted of. Wonder how many more will follow?
And be over turned. State judges do not get to tell America who can become president.

Just write his name in. If I felt like taking the time to do it I’d write in “house plant”

Reactions: gigamortis
Yeah, Colorado does not get to decide what the rest of the country wants. Obviously, this is going to be challenged. There is zero proof that Trump had anything to do with the shit show at the Capitol Building.

You know you are over the target when you start drawing fire.

And be over turned. State judges do not get to tell America who can become president.
Crap, I accidentally posted the same idea as you did. Fuck them dope-smoking hippies in Colorado, the same state that wanted to force a christian to bake a cake for a gay wedding.

Edited to add:
I don't care about gay people having weddings. I do care about the force of law for belief. Believing that gay weddings are okay is a faith. And the faith of the fellatio artists was foisted upon someone of a different faith.

Banana Republic
Executive branch is corrupt
Legislative branch is corrupt
Judicial branch is corrupt
Alphabet branch is corrupt
Pravda media is corrupt
There's only one way to fix it. Soap box, ballot box, Ammo box
The first two have proven to be ineffective when the leftists have full control of the election system.

Reactions: stevieb92
Crap, I accidentally posted the same idea as you did. Fuck them dope-smoking hippies in Colorado, the same state that wanted to force a christian to bake a cake for a gay wedding.

Edited to add:
I don't care about gay people having weddings. I do care about the force of law for belief. Believing that gay weddings are okay is a faith. And the faith of the fellatio artists was foisted upon someone of a different faith.
Yeah no one has ever cared about that. That is simply the typical Democrat conflating machine at work. What it has always been about is taking our many centuries old RELIGIOUS and legal word and using it to describe a gay union, which is absolutely NOT MARRIAGE.

Banana Republic
Pravda media is corrupt
Its all corrupt. It's so corrupt that it may well be unfixable. If it is fixable, it is only fixable locally, and then the not corrupt local people join together. Big IF's in there for sure

Its all corrupt. It's so corrupt that it may well be unfixable. If it is fixable, it is only fixable locally, and then the not corrupt local people join together. Big IF's in there for sure
The biggest two letter word IF
Money talks. The states are addicted to Fed money and the local municipal government is addicted to state money.
Want road money? Do as you're told. Want school money? Do as you're told.

Colorado Supreme Court has just disqualified Trump from being on the states primary ballot citing his involvement in the 'insurrection: which he was never tries nor convicted of. Wonder how many more will follow?
All of the blue states will follow. The writing was on the wall.

Banana Republic
Pravda media is corrupt
All 50 state gov’ts are corrupt as they legitimize an illegitimate and illegal federal gov’t. All city gov’ts are corrupt as they legitimize the corrupt state gov that acknowledges and works with an evil federal gov’t. Fuck them all especially those that wear a badge and enforce the laws of these murderous tyrants for pennies.

All 50 state gov’ts are corrupt as they legitimize an illegitimate and illegal federal gov’t. All city gov’ts are corrupt as they legitimize the corrupt state gov that acknowledges and works with an evil federal gov’t. Fuck them all especially those that wear a badge and enforce the laws of these murderous tyrants for pennies.
After they installed a foreigner from Kenya the potato was easy

I have never been a trump fan, but this is akin to the "Intolerable Acts"

Buckle up, its gonna get bumpy.

The only "write in" campaign I might suggest does not involve letters....

And a write in campaign is a great idea, except for the fact that a majority of folks who would actually vote for Trump if on the ballot would be too scared to write his name in, thinking it would be "wrong".
As I mentioned above. The only issue being, will election officials "count" those votes properly or, somehow, will they be declared "illegal" o go missing or whatever.....

I swear we really better have some huge auditing going on for 2024. It's so freaking simple. You already know how many registered voters there are in each precinct. If you count more votes for a candidate than are even registered in the precinct for that candidate, you know some fraud is going on. They better be on the ball on that.

Love him or hate him, this is fucking tyranny
And everyone screamed about Putin putting a rival in jail. And everyone screamed when zelenski put a rival in jail. And everyone screamed when Maduro put a rival in jail. And everyone screamed when Trump said lock her up. What will be said now that it's Trump that they are going to put in jail?
Hint: nothing. Because they will jail you also. Ask the Jan 6 protesters

Reactions: 10ring'r
Briefly skimmed the decision.

They used the COngressional report (7 D, 2 R I think both were Never Trumpers, I forget) to 'convict' Trump of engaging in insurrection.

The dissent notes that this denies Trump due process.

It also violates Article 3 of the constitution as using a congressional report to convict someone violates separation of powers.

I know it doesn't even matter at this point, but I wanted to point out the hoops these treasonous bastards used to remove a candidate from the ballot. While I may not like Trump, it doesn't make a difference, they'd do it to any threat. We're next.

I suppose its already written here, but I thought I remembered something about being innocent until proven guilty in a court of LAW. In this new age of democrat democracy with the key word being MOC"K" I suppose its perfectly all right to ignore the constitution and almost 250 years of precedent to achieve the goal of establishing a government of the rulers, by the rulers and for the rulers, so help me satan.

Reactions: Ronws
Do people actually believe pulling a lever in a booth is real ?
download - 2023-12-19T222906.272.jpeg

We made people dip their finger in blue dye to verify voting and then we installed a puppet regime.

Our "system" voting is 51% winner 49% loser , having a dictator is a better system because the winner receives 100% of the vote so there is no questions about vote counts or voter fraud.......

Reactions: hkguns and st1650
Briefly skimmed the decision.

They used the COngressional report (7 D, 2 R I think both were Never Trumpers, I forget) to 'convict' Trump of engaging in insurrection.

The dissent notes that this denies Trump due process.

It also violates Article 3 of the constitution as using a congressional report to convict someone violates separation of powers.

I know it doesn't even matter at this point, but I wanted to point out the hoops these treasonous bastards used to remove a candidate from the ballot. While I may not like Trump, it doesn't make a difference, they'd do it to any threat. We're next.
are we sure its not just a judge trying to be relevant but knows it'll get overturned before anything consequential...

at this point I wouldn't believe a word any media says

Banana Republic
Pravda media is corrupt
Yup. Been waiting at the club treehouse for 1 year 10 months, 7 days and 21hrs now and still ain’t seen nobody.

Local is just as corrupt, I promise.

The biggest two letter word IF
Money talks. The states are addicted to Fed money and the local municipal government is addicted to state money.
Want road money? Do as you're told. Want school money? Do as you're told.
Yep.
Yep. Nobody said a thing when people in power were literally advocating for murdering someone that was exposing their crimes a few years ago.

We are not voting our way out of this.
We don’t deserve the great America that used to be cause nobody lifting a finger to stop any of this.

And everyone screamed about Putin putting a rival in jail. And everyone screamed when zelenski put a rival in jail. And everyone screamed when Maduro put a rival in jail. And everyone screamed when Trump said lock her up. What will be said now that it's Trump that they are going to put in jail?
Hint: nothing. Because they will jail you also. Ask the Jan 6 protesters
Yep. Im convinced Biden could lead people to train cars on live television and people would cheer him on and ask if they could go themselves.

So by that standard, the Biden crime family can be removed from the ballot in Florida, Texas and about 30 other states with Republican majorities.

Two can play at that game!
Wont happen. But sure, we could. Then what? You can’t even Balkanize at this point. it’s not states that are the issue. It’s the big ass cities of dumbasses within states that are causing the problems.

When Trump first announced he was running in 2016, I thought he would slap some scoundrels around and drain the swamp as the rest of the country including members of Congress cheered.

I nor anyone else imagined the rot went so deep and the country was so thoroughly and gravely corrupt.

There's no way Vivek makes it to the Colorado ballot. It's not a big deal for him to say that - it's a tactic to get Haley and DeSantis to handicap themselves while making headlines if all that did occur.

VP tryout aspirations at best is all I can say for Vivek.

Reactions: hkguns
IMG_0552.jpeg

I don’t remember republishits being this obsessed over obummer or clinton. Especially after their presidencies

Whoa - the Colorado GOP demonstrating some actual courage. Maybe my state's party will do the same once it's time (highly unlikely, but it's the season for hope and optimism).

Did you ever think a country could be destroyed from within so quickly?
It started at inception but the big leap forward was in the 1850's. The early 1900's brought in the federal reserve and then taxation which was the death nail. It's been a slow but steady turning up of the heat. Now that the bubbles are coming to the top it won't be long before the frog is boiling

So by that standard, the Biden crime family can be removed from the ballot in Florida, Texas and about 30 other states with Republican majorities.

Well sure. If there were two teams playing.

The thing CO has been mailing ballots to everyon3 for a long time. They control the vote. The only real reason to do it is provocation.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
2 analogies:
1. Gollum, in the quest for power
2. Spoiled brat children, desperate to get their way, resorting to kicking and screaming on the floor, or holding their breath.

Someone need a good spanking?

I agree. But we know two don't play at that game. Our side of the uniparty will have their thumbs up their asses blustering strong words and acting angry while doing nothing.