• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump says they are going to arrest him…..

That's the rumor...

Meh... Biden family corruption is even making it on to CNN... the Chinese money flowing in is enormous. And it's clearly been 'secreted' and put through all kinds of channels and middlemen.

J6 is proven a hoax. Utterly proven that it was made up by all the same insiders screaming for Trump to be Indicted in a NY Kangaroo Court. (And Atlanta.)

So when Biden and the Swamp are in the soup... Arrest Trump and change the Narrative!

They really are trying to spark a civil war...

Oh and "Trump didn't kill himself." Getting ahead of the curve for when they put him in the Epstein Wing of the Tombs.

Sirhr

Most of barf.com is celebrating and saying they aren't lifting a finger in protest. They are the ones that will lay on the floor with their hands behind their backs in front of their wife and kids as the goon squad shoots their dog and cleans out their safe.

20230318_075915_jpg-2750317.JPG

The NY DA is meeting with police to determine just how this will go down. I thought President Trump was living in Florida now, so how does this work?

Trump says to go out and protest.What he should have said is go out and peacefully protest like they did in the summer of 2020!! What would the Dems say then?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Trump says to go out and protest.What he should have said is go out and peacefully protest like they did in the summer of 2020!! What would the Dems say then?
That's in all the headlines of the yellow stream media...I wonder if he actually said it, or if they just added that to incite bullshit?

You mean protest like J6? What happened there? Protesters are rotting in jail...

He should have pardoned all of them before leaving office, he knew they should not have been put there.

b1e73e86cbab11e3.jpg

Last edited:
They should for setting up the conservative base on J6. He’s a Trojan horse.
The world is a stage

I voted for the guy...but...

Also, a number of the J6 political prisoners were arrested prior to Trump leaving office with another 150+ on the radar.

"Early numbers
The day after the storming of the Capitol, the FBI and D.C.'s Metropolitan Police Department asked the public for help identifying the rioters.[44][45] Within three weeks, the FBI had received more than 200,000 digital media tips from the public.[15][2] At least one person was harassed after being incorrectly identified as a participant in the riots by members of the public. His personal information had been doxed, and he reported receiving harassing phone calls and posts on social media.[46]

In a press conference on January 12, 2021, Steven D'Antuono from the FBI announced the agency's expectation to arrest hundreds of people in the coming months, as it sorts through the vast amount of evidence submitted by the public. The charge brought against most rioters would likely include accusations of sedition and conspiracy.[47]

On January 8, 2021, the Justice Department announced charges against 13 people in connection with the Capitol riot in federal district court, while more had been charged in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.[48][49] Three days later, the FBI and the Department of Justice were working to track down over 150 suspects. Acting Attorney General Jeffrey A. Rosen instructed federal prosecutors to send all cases back to DC for prosecution.[50"

That's exactly what they want; and it won't happen because Trump supporters/conservatives are law-abiding. Anything out of character, i.e. violence/destruction/arson/riots, won't be by Trump supporters.

Please tell me how elections in America are more honest and less corrupt than elections in central America or Africa? They are going to teach every rich asshole in America to pay their fucking bribes and leave politics to those more suited for it, that is the one true lesson of Trump.

The swamp will win eventually unless people on welfare start to care and we know they will never care as long as free shit shows up in their ghetto banks every month and they can have a two week party on the taxpayers.

Intardresting to see so many people in this thread that hate Trump. Must be liberal trolls...they probably all have bumperstickers for Bernie, Hillary and Obiden on their Prius cars.
I voted for him twice. It was stolen from him and he had the power to stop it and did nothing. Pardoned rap stars instead. Fuck him. He isn’t a conservative. Fuck Biden. Fuck anyone that thinks we can vote our way out of this.

I voted for him twice. It was stolen from him and he had the power to stop it and did nothing. Pardoned rap stars instead. Fuck him. He isn’t a conservative. Fuck Biden. Fuck anyone that thinks we can vote our way out of this.
You make it sound like he could do anything by himself. He couldn't. The entire swamp was against him from the instant he declared his candidacy the first time. Obiden gets away with complete and utter treason fuckery, because the swamp stands behind him, knowing that is their only hope to avoid the gallows.

So, it would not be okay to protest, vocally, of course, these fictious charges but it was okay to protest and burn cities because a ggun-wielding robber who had OD'd on fentanyl and meth died in police custody while in a restraint that literally thousands of others (lacking his drug levels) have survived?

Interesting. Kind of like banning bump stocks when I can find no crimes before or since the music festival in Vegas in 2017 that used AR-15s with bump stocks.

Every last bit of this is about stopping Trump in 2024. Even if nothing comes of this, it is a time-waster.

The most delicious statement? Trump had spoke at a CPAC event in 2021 where others were asking if he would run in 2024. He said, "Sure. I will run and win a third time."

Susan, dictatorial cunt in charge of YouTube, was manning the post when they removed that post carte blanche as "misinformation."

I still believe in voting. I still believe in the system and it needs to be fixed. When we give up hope, that is letting the other side win. You might as well bend over and ask "Is it in? I can't feel it."

This.

Also, part of me wonders if they leaked to get him to broadcast it, and to then do nothing and make him look crazy.
ASGH!
Can we just get it on at this point. The libtards are going for broke.....they are willing to do anything to kill, suppress us and our views along with taxing the shit out of us.

This just seems surreal at this point.

Doc
See above. Nothing gonna happen. People too comfy.

We have become a 3rd world banana republic
This!

You know both "rappers" were pardoned on gun charges? Just wanted to point that out.

You make it sound like he could do anything by himself. He couldn't. The entire swamp was against him from the instant he declared his candidacy the first time. Obiden gets away with complete and utter treason fuckery, because the swamp stands behind him, knowing that is their only hope to avoid the gallows.
He had millions of real Americans behind him that want nothing more but for this country to be what it was supposed to be. Things could have been different had he decided to fight for it and become the real leader most of us thought he was. It’s a shame he didn’t seize the moment when it was upon him.

Can always root for Potswatamy or whatever the fuck his name is, lol. I will vote for Trump just in the grounds he upsets all the dipshits running around. As well as other reasons.

He had millions of real Americans behind him that want nothing more but for this country to be what it was supposed to be. Things could have been different had he decided to fight for it and become the real leader most of us thought he was. It’s a shame he didn’t seize the moment when it was upon him.
The Leftist NeverTrumpers have infested barfcom. Some of those treasonous ass to mouth fuckers are old members as far back as 2001.

They are all to eager to gargle DeSantis's balls now however.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is calling for Biden's impeachment for calling forTrump's arrest after the Biden crime syndicate family was exposed recently for selling influence to China.

So guess what, they're now attacking MTG, calling her stupid and the Right's version of AOC.

This right here. He had the chance to be different and at the end of the day.....nope. It was a good four years though watching liberal tears.

Can we just get it on at this point. The libtards are going for broke.....they are willing to do anything to kill, suppress us and our views along with taxing the shit out of us.

This just seems surreal at this point.

Doc

And. once again, the subserviant right does nothing but talk big.

Reactions: gigamortis
This

Reactions: Bender
if you got hate in your heart let it out...

hq720_2.jpg
I dont think theres true hate in @Bender 's heart really(aside from the demonic globalist small hats, but then 100+ countries throughout history couldn't have all been wrong 🤔)..
I think the point is moreso would they have been pardoned if they were white/hispanic/Asian or even a black that wasn't a famous rapper with friends in high places...

The people who were ready to go to war for him got fucked. And that will always sting and be a sore point for most of us.
But FWIW Im still rooting for him just because the machine is going after him so hard. I want to see him pull a Snowden and then win the election from Russia, tag teaming Russian hookers next to Putin on video with both middle fingers in the air.

Last edited: