• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump subpoenaed, other revelations dominate latest Jan. 6 hearing after nearly 16-month-long probe

Vodoun daVinci

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Dec 17, 2017

Watched the January 6th proceedings today. Here's where it's going.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The House Jan. 6 committee voted unanimously Thursday to subpoena former President Donald Trump, demanding his personal testimony as it unveiled startling new video from close aides describing his multi-part plan to overturn his 2020 election loss that led to his supporters’ fierce assault on the U.S. Capitol.

With alarming messages from the U.S. Secret Service warning of violence and vivid new video of congressional leaders pleading for help, the panel showed the raw desperation at the Capitol. Using language frequently seen in criminal indictments, the panel said that Trump had acted in a “premeditated” way ahead of Jan. 6, 2021, despite countless aides and officials telling him he had lost.
    The DOJ has a moratorium on issuing indictments within 60 days of an election but apparently Congress is under no such restraints. It's getting real now. Buckle up.

VooDoo

Reactions: AZLONGRIDER
    What happen to Bannon when he didn't show up to answer a Congressional subpoena?

Can you imagine what they'll do if DJT is put under oath? They aren't after him. They're after you.

What happen to Bannon when he didn't show up to answer a Congressional subpoena?

Can you imagine what they'll do if DJT is put under oath? They aren't after him. They're after you.

Bannon will be sentenced on October 21. My guess is that if Trump testifies under oath he'll do like Flynn and Eastman and just plead The 5th as he did in the New York AG deposition.

VooDoo

The DOJ has a moratorium on issuing indictments within 60 days of an election but apparently Congress is under no such restraints. It's getting real now. Buckle up.

VooDoo
    So, tell us a cliff notes version of all that’s been presented....and then explain why we should believe anything anyone says at this point since it’s pretty clear most of all these people are liars.

In what you have seen, is Trump guilty of something?

VooDoo
    Trump will get his lawyers to stall until the mid terms and then this goes away

I hope Trump shows up, backs up the panel's claims with his testimony, and concludes with "So whatcha gonna do about it?"

Not only that, since that cunt Pelosi said she wanted to kick his ass just stand up and say "bitch here I am, come on down".

So, tell us a cliff notes version of all that’s been presented....and then explain why we should believe anything anyone says at this point since it’s pretty clear most of all these people are liars.

In what you have seen, is Trump guilty of something?
    They're all guilty. He's probably the least guilty of all politicians.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    There is MORE than enough evidence at this point to prove the election was stolen. Will he get to present evidence in his defense?
    Of course not.

Reactions: gigamortis
    There is MORE than enough evidence at this point to prove the election was stolen. Will he get to present evidence in his defense?
    Of course not.
    The current investigation/hearings are to determine if there is sufficient evidence to indict Trump. If indicted, he'll get to present the evidence at trial. This is not a trial - it's like when a Grand Jury convenes and decides if there is sufficient reason to believe a crime has been committed and recommend indictment.

I can't believe that folks who consider themselves Trump Aficionados/Supporters are not watching any of this.

VooDoo

To hear the words coming out of the mouths of Ivanka, Bill Stepien (his 2020campaign manager) Bill Barr, Alyssa Griffin, etc. instead of reading about what they said. I always like to hear the actual words in the actual context of the question and see the persons eyes and reaction. Hard for me "get" that Trump Supporters won't even hear the words. Not shocked....I just don't get it.

VooDoo

I can't believe that folks who consider themselves Trump Aficionados/Supporters are not watching any of this.

This is one of the most stupid things I've ever heard.

Watch it and do what, exactly, about it? It's a fucking kangaroo court.

I personally give no fucks about what someone in congress wants.

Reactions: gigamortis