• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump tests positive for covid

Nope

And also throw a party if Trump dies, I mean do you actually mourn when a life long society-tit-sucking, tax-fraud racist like Trump dies ?

lol

I thought you paid Soros fags were supposed to spread your bullshit propaganda more subtly than OrangeMan Bad!!![11!!

Looks like no extra chocolate ration for you.

Nope

And also throw a party if Trump dies, I mean do you actually mourn when a life long society-tit-sucking, tax-fraud racist like Trump dies ?
Proof of racism? If not delete your account and go back to cnn comment section.

this screaming racist crybaby shit used to get motherfuckers stomped..but you pussies hide behind screens now and scream racism every time you get off in your female emotions.

fucken pathetic

bench

And by the way, Trump never committed tax fraud either. Everything was completely legal and by the tax code. You’d have to be a complete idiot to let the government have anymore of your money to mismanage than absolutely necessary.

SOMEONE BAN THIS JERK OFF.. GET THE FUCKIN HAMMER.... WISHING OUR PRESIDENT & FIRST LADY AND ALL WITH COVID A FULL RECOVERY....

Ill agree he is a jerk off but we just recently had 50 posts on here stroking over RBG going tits up.

Its an ugly world we live in.

Kind of Hope he caught it in a three way with Melania and Hope......now if you can blur him out of your imagination that is totally spankable.

He should use this as an opportunity.

Tweet troll the left from the White House guzzle HCQ, get better and put the lid on Plandemic forever.

He should tweet out a water glass full of bleach and tell Nancy he is all set.

Coronavirus is for pussies.....Trump aint a pussy.

Forget about it, not COVID19. It's Twitter-Bird-Flu - couple of tweets and he'll be as good as new.

And by the way, Trump never committed tax fraud either. Everything was completely legal and by the tax code. You’d have to be a complete idiot to let the government have anymore of your money to mismanage than absolutely necessary.
They are saying Trump is bad for using the laws filled with loopholes they passed for their buddies. They always shoot themselves in the ass.

SOMEONE BAN THIS JERK OFF.. GET THE FUCKIN HAMMER.... WISHING OUR PRESIDENT & FIRST LADY AND ALL WITH COVID A FULL RECOVERY....

You DO realize I just copied the sentence and replaced Biden with a Trump, right?

That means we have to Ban your Peers too, you know 😂

Throw a party maybe, I mean do you actually mourn when a life long politition swamp rat racist like Biden dies ?

If he dies they will put up Harris; who is infinitely more corruptible and not as incompetent as Biden.

If you were running against someone for office do you want an opponent who is evil and cunning or someone who is evil and incompetent?

I want the stupid bastard to live.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Yeah what actually happens if the candidate dies for whatever reason like 3 weeks before the election?

You get this
1601640731483.png