• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump, the rally, and what the hell.

rady

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2020
I know I won't be popular for bring up these concerns with Trump, but I really have more concerns about his being a Trojan Horse at this time. Case in point, the rally last night in Iowa where he endorsed another repub dinosaur, grassley. I thought Trump was going to drain the swamp?

grassley, in my opinion has been and still is an anti-Trumper:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mark-...ting-whistleblower-act-like-a-serious-senator.

So I just don't get endorsing a guy that has been in there forever. Is this the best that Trump and the repubs can come up with?

I admit I have very little clue as to whom would be a better contender to grassley, so feel free to clue me in. I'm to the point of just throwing up my arms and not voting this year and '24. Looks like it will be a rehash of Trump's first term, only worse and more contentious.

Those that want to call me names over this, feel free. I'm hoping that some of you can provide some insights as this is too important an election cycle. Other's can get their clues from this post on SH:

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/lt-col-schellars-defense-fund.7094131/
starts with post #28 and gets worse................Good Hunting.

The good folks in Iowa were concerned with more important things than Trump yesterday, a certain cho-mo institution sent an invading force to Kinnick Stadium and was eventually repelled.

I know I won't be popular for bring up these concerns with Trump, but I really have more concerns about his being a Trojan Horse at this time. Case in point, the rally last night in Iowa where he endorsed another repub dinosaur, grassley. I thought Trump was going to drain the swamp?

grassley, in my opinion has been and still is an anti-Trumper:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mark-...ting-whistleblower-act-like-a-serious-senator.

So I just don't get endorsing a guy that has been in there forever. Is this the best that Trump and the repubs can come up with?

I admit I have very little clue as to whom would be a better contender to grassley, so feel free to clue me in. I'm to the point of just throwing up my arms and not voting this year and '24. Looks like it will be a rehash of Trump's first term, only worse and more contentious.

Those that want to call me names over this, feel free. I'm hoping that some of you can provide some insights as this is too important an election cycle. Other's can get their clues from this post on SH:

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/lt-col-schellars-defense-fund.7094131/
starts with post #28 and gets worse................Good Hunting.
I don't think you are alone as I starting having concerns when Trump let the dem blagovich out of jail. Just made no sense at all to me as b-rod was a democrat and was nailed dead to rights in that tapedconversation. He was bragging about how it was gold to be selling a vacant senate seat.
What did Trump gain from this stupid move?
The good folks in Iowa were concerned with more important things than Trump yesterday, a certain cho-mo institution sent an invading force to Kinnick Stadium and was eventually repelled.
Cho-mo?

I believe Trump underestimated the size of the swamp. If he’s to ever make any headway against it, he’ll need to pick his battles. He’ll also need all the allies he can find. Temporary allies can be useful.
I think everyone underestimated the size of the swamp. Equally underestimated was the just how many federal agencies have been comprimised, including the courts and the Pentagon.

I don't think you are alone as I starting having concerns when Trump let the dem blagovich out of jail. Just made no sense at all to me as b-rod was a democrat and was nailed dead to rights in that tapedconversation. He was bragging about how it was gold to be selling a vacant senate seat.

Cho-mo?

Cho-mo is shorthand for child molester

Cho-mo?

Prison Slang for "Child Molester." See the following:

I think everyone underestimated the size of the swamp. Equally underestimated was the just how many federal agencies have been comprimised, including the courts and the Pentagon.
Agree. And now we see the global dimension of the swamp.

Trump deserves credit, a medal, and a statue for pulling the curtain back. But he is not the person to lead this country if there is still an opportunity to clean this mess up. We need someone who can convince a substantial majority, in congress and in the population, that the federal apparatus needs to be reined in to its absolute minimum. That this cancer will ultimately kill the liberties of everyone, regardless of race, political beliefs, or religion. Trump can't do that because he is hated by too many "just because", on an irrational level.

I wish the Republicans had the balls right now to keep the debt ceiling where it is, to pay the ongoing interest but reduce federal spending to the point of balance with the revenues. A couple months of shutdown would not hurt either to see how much of this crap we really need.

Last edited:

Trump deserves credit, a medal, and a statue for pulling the curtain back. But he is not the person to lead this country if there is still an opportunity to clean this mess up. We need someone who can convince a substantial majority, in congress and in the population, that the federal apparatus needs to be reigned in to its absolute minimum. That this cancer will ultimately kill the liberties of everyone, regardless of race, political beliefs, or religion. Trump can't do that because he is hated by too many "just because", on an irrational level.

I wish the Republicans had the balls right now to keep the debt ceiling where it is, to pay the ongoing interest but reduce federal spending to the point of balance with the revenues. A couple months of shutdown would not hurt either to see how much of this crap we really need.
I seriously doubt they will ever stop spending. As far as the Republicans stopping any of it...can't see that happening at all. They are controlled opposition/ I don't believe there is a 2 party system anymore.

I seriously doubt they will ever stop spending. As far as the Republicans stopping any of it...can't see that happening at all. They are controlled opposition/ I don't believe there is a 2 party system anymore.
There is not.

need I remind anyone that doubts

7DC0920F-87FA-48FA-94BC-4E853324044E.png
201710F6-4DED-472B-A467-C435C2BEC47B.png

Trump deserves credit, a medal, and a statue for pulling the curtain back. But he is not the person to lead this country if there is still an opportunity to clean this mess up. We need someone who can convince a substantial majority, in congress and in the population, that the federal apparatus needs to be reined in to its absolute minimum. That this cancer will ultimately kill the liberties of everyone, regardless of race, political beliefs, or religion. Trump can't do that because he is hated by too many "just because", on an irrational level.

anyone who is not a born politician will be hated by those in office. Trump will not be the lone exception to that.

I sure as hell did. I foolishly thought the courts and our military leaders were above politics and were the last hope for our Republic.

To quote Major Payne..."Who's the dummy now?".
As most patriots, I absolutely underestimated the size of the swamp and realized it was a fucking putrid ocean and we are on a small island.

Like Orange man or not, if it weren't for Trump, we would have kept smelling the stench, never realizing the enormous size of it and the danger we are in.

Unless voter ID laws are enacted and there is no mail in voting allowed.....WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT?

I refuse to be a pawn in their bullshit game anymore they can all GO FUCK THEMSELVES!
Does the vote matter when the people running are appointed by one of two political parties that are essentially the same. Who they want in is predetermined before the primaries even start. Smoke and mirror show

James

Does the vote matter when the people running are appointed by one of two political parties that are essentially the same. Who they want in is predetermined before the primaries even start. Smoke and mirror show

James
Unless you find another multi billionaire with brass balls that loves America more than getting richer. The one party government hates those fuckers. It's like sending an MMA fighter into the WWE.

Unless voter ID laws are enacted and there is no mail in voting allowed.....WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT?

I refuse to be a pawn in their bullshit game anymore they can all GO FUCK THEMSELVES!

James
Can we agree that elected officials should work for the people? That they are essentially employees of the people because not only do we hire them, we also pay them.

What results will you get as an employer if you hire people who make impressive claims on their resume and in interviews but you leave them alone for years with out management, guidance, and supervision. You'll probably go broke in the process.

Can you fix this by not deciding who to hire? NO.

The solution is to elect the right people AND hold them to task for as long as they have the job.

Tomorrow morning, you should call your representatives and let them know what you want done. That's what the other side does to the point of hounding them in the bathroom, which I do not suggest as an effective management tool.

Do not fall for the strategy to convince conservatives to giving up their vote voluntarily. Instead, get involved in the election process to make sure your vote and other votes count.

Before the election, Trump was talking about potential fraud. We were talking about it. However, nobody took this serious enough to do a darn thing against it and now we have the ugly result. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Can we agree that elected officials should work for the people? That they are essentially employees of the people because not only do we hire them, we also pay them.

What results will you get as an employer if you hire people who make impressive claims on their resume and in interviews but you leave them alone for years with out management, guidance, and supervision. You'll probably go broke in the process.

Can you fix this by not deciding who to hire? NO.

The solution is to elect the right people AND hold them to task for as long as they have the job.

Tomorrow morning, you should call your representatives and let them know what you want done. That's what the other side does to the point of hounding them in the bathroom, which I do not suggest as an effective management tool.

Do not fall for the strategy to convince conservatives to giving up their vote voluntarily. Instead, get involved in the election process to make sure your vote and other votes count.

Before the election, Trump was talking about potential fraud. We were talking about it. However, nobody took this serious enough to do a darn thing against it and now we have the ugly result. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
Really, really good post. Probably the best, most intelligent post I have read in the pit.

People ready to take up arms to ensure no funny business at the poles?

Or are people gonna just film it again?

WE the people?

Y’all seriously talking about voting?

Instead of trying to call someone claiming to be your representation perhaps you should find yourself looking face to face with them talking rubber band fight club.

Just send me your guns and ammo.

Now, before your quarantined to your house from co vid 22.

Vote? Really? Seriously

Reactions: Bender
I agree and at state level I have talked my state rep. He actually called back on his cell phone and had a 20 minute conversation. Great having someone to respond and do their job.

Mitch McConnell is part of the problem and a true politician.

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
We need to start somewhere, they are NOT elected officials, they are public servants.

Reactions: Blutroop
I agree and at state level I have talked my state rep. He actually called back on his cell phone and had a 20 minute conversation. Great having someone to respond and do their job.

Yes, start locally and work your way up. School boards, town select men, county, state... We have ceded all this to the dark side who have worked their asses off to get it done.

Sounds good but this is irrelevant right now. We are way past calling criminal and complicit falsely elected officials. The fed is composed of domestic enemies the military men swore to protect our Constitution from yet do nothing except piss on their oath. Nothing unexpected as only a fool would believe otherwise. There is also not one state govt that isn’t complicit in this. Your state legislatures are just as tied into this shit as mine. Until the masses understand this including yourself, we can’t move forward. Mass disobedience to any form of govt authority is the answer. Whether it stays peaceful or not depends on the “leaders” and the police that allow this shit in the first place by protecting them from us insuring the success of this evil agenda. It is evil. Protect your family as necessary if confronted.
I am not against civil disobedience if necessary. Not at all.

But the whole thing is not solved with an either-or action. It is: ALL of the above. Vote, call your congress critters, help people you trust getting elected, run for office yourself, protest...

I just watched some old movies about the battles in the Pacific during WWII. Marines were wading through piles of floating bodies to get to the beach in order to fight the withering machine gun barrages. And we bitch and retreat with our tail between the legs when things don't get our way the easy way?

Reactions: Nik H

The turtle is in his last term if he even finishes it. Your horizon should be further out if you have children or are younger than 80.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Nothing. And I mean NOTHING will ever get fixed without term limits. We will all keep riding the merry go round over and over and nothing will ever change. The people in charge don’t give a F about you, me, or your mother. They get elected get drunk on power and kickbacks then never leave. It’s a rigged system as it is. The 2 good people that manage to make it into congress or into the presidency are up against a the cabal who has been and will be there forever, and you will not sway them.

We. Must. Force. Term. Limits. They will NEVER do this willingly, and we the people MUST make it happen.

Yes, start locally and work your way up. School boards, town select men, county, state... We have ceded all this to the dark side who have worked their asses off to get it done.
That is where I plan on voting. Hope and change starts from the bottom and works its way up. Putting in the same old dinosaurs is a ridiculous cycle, but it looks like the fix has been in for years at the fed. level. Election law changes not being done fast enough, and then a judge comes in and declares them unconstitutional.
Nothing. And I mean NOTHING will ever get fixed without term limits. We will all keep riding the merry go round over and over and nothing will ever change. The people in charge don’t give a F about you, me, or your mother. They get elected get drunk on power and kickbacks then never leave. It’s a rigged system as it is. The 2 good people that manage to make it into congress or into the presidency are up against a the cabal who has been and will be there forever, and you will not sway them.

We. Must. Force. Term. Limits. They will NEVER do this willingly, and we the people MUST make it happen.
That is the saving grace and I can never understand the s.c. allowing term limits on the office of the president and not members of the house and senate. This just lets the corruption and power grab get in deep with its' roots.
Term limits & some form of lobbying reformation. K Street may bribe like the devil if they know they only have 4 or 6 years before they need to try it on someone new.
Exactly. Lobbying, K street, and its' corrupting influence should be outlawed. I see that as the most corrupting element, next to china now.

When mcconnell married a relative of a b.o.c. board member, I think it is safe to say that china is now outdoing K street.

That's the real dilemma...in order to get term limits the people we want to limit have to vote on legislation to limit their own power, influence, and money. This is the whole root of the issue in the US - we are no longer represented, we are owned. Our Government is owned and operated by a Global Oligarchy and our "Representation" is on their payroll and we need them to enact legislation that limits their own power?

We all know what the problem is - it's a solution that keeps US up at night.

VooDoo

The problem is NOT the politicians. The problem is stupid voters electing and reelecting stupid, corrupt, anti American politicians.

Term limits won't help. The only thing that will help is requiring passage of an IQ test with a score of at least 20 before being allowed to vote.

Reactions: Romeo458
Interesting. I'm in my 20th year of service in corrections and I have not heard that term once. I think maybe the word you're looking for is chi-mo.

Definitely "cho-mo" per Jessica Kent (see her YouTube channel). I thought it strange as well, but thinking about it, it does "rhyme" better. Saying "chi-mo" seems to be a bit more awkward.

But the whole thing is not solved with an either-or action. It is: ALL of the above. Vote, call your congress critters, help people you trust getting elected, run for office yourself, protest...
I used to agree with this until I tried it. The problem I ran into and couldn't resolve is that I couldn't get past the staff of liberals. Call? Staff member takes the call, the reality, the Rep never hears a word you say or even that you called. Ask to speak to the Rep? We'll have them call you back, they aren't in right now. Call never comes. Show up at their office, request to meet with them. Sorry, they aren't in, but you can speak to the Chief of Staff. Again, everything you say never gets to the Rep. I spent a good 6 months trying to get to my Rep and never could. I have more than a dozen points of contact, including 3 trips to their office. I'm 100% positive not a word I ever said made it to the Rep.

Moving on to the right side of the aisle, I felt like I was heard, they were very responsive and answered all my questions.

Keep in mind, not one of these radical staff members is elected, so you have unelected people deciding what information gets to the Reps, and rest assured, they have no intention of letting anything that's not on their agenda make it through to their boss. When you get 100 phone calls against something and 1 for, you simply don't tell the boss 100 people called against it, you tell him about the 1 call and that's all the info their bosses get. If you feed people with corrupt, bad data, then expect poor decisions to be made.

If you know a way to get people in govt to actually listen or take your meetings, I'm open to suggestions.

Reactions: NoDopes
The problem is they want an armed response. They are equipped and prepared for that not only by their bureaucratic army but with the media that will spin it in their direction. See the "insurrection" in comparison to the mostly peaceful protest. Without a United people of America we don't stand a chance no matter what we do.

In all honesty the one thing they are not prepared for is us just ignoring them like they don't exist. And I don't mean just not paying attention to their laws I mean businesses and individuals no longer paying taxes because why would you pay something that doesn't exist.1 or 2 people are going to go to jail the mass amount of a nation they're not going to know what to do. The other thing that we can do that will actually cause change is to take these offices ourselves. Once again this will take a United front of individuals we no longer have.

Left wing right wing Communist black white we have so many tribal groups fighting each other in this nation that in the end the government wins. We're too busy fighting each other and by the time we will be able to unite and take back this country, there's not going to be anything left to take back

Those are really are only options. Ignore then and brake the myth they have power over us, take their seats in the house and senate from them at state and federal levels. Either way we have to fix this ourselves, because no one is coming to save us.

I have more than a dozen points of contact, including 3 trips to their office. I'm 100% positive not a word I ever said made it to the Rep.

You could go to one of their $1000 dinner fund raisers.. but I have a feeling soon as you as an uncomfortable question, you'd be escorted out. You have to get them out of office, and that requires convincing people that they should vote for you.
I still think tea-party take-over is the best approach.. Aside from the obvious other option.

Polarization.

Many facets of it. It can’t be said anymore that people see the common ground even in the larger scope of things. Look at this thread, supposed liberty minded folks who seemingly hate each other over nuances rather than working for big picture success.

Trump true believers vs. those who didn’t care for him … working against each other while true evil gets win after win. The ”left can’t meme” but they sure as hell can organize and get shit done.

Reactions: Sandhog308
The problem is NOT the politicians. The problem is stupid voters electing and reelecting stupid, corrupt, anti American politicians.

Term limits won't help. The only thing that will help is requiring passage of an IQ test with a score of at least 20 before being allowed to vote.
Voting them out is not a very simple solution. These lifetime Congressmen part of the cabal will outspend, out market, pay off, rig the vote, and play ever dirty trick in the game possible to stay in power. Good guy joe hardly has a chance against the cabal. Djt was a great example of this. Policy wise, economically, and foreign policy wise trump did a great job, but every single institutional power was weaponized against him, then in the next election after years of strict negative news and rigging the vote they were successful in removing the person that went against their agenda and installed their demented Chinese asset. You will not vote your way out of this problem. The time for that solution has long passed even before JFK.

Reactions: Sandhog308
lol, ok let's go with what Youtube girl says instead of the term COs and inmates actually use.

I spent 10 years as a deputy, worked both custody and patrol and that term is definitely in the lexicon of that environment. Try it on, see what you think. I believe you’ll be more than happy with the results.

That's the real dilemma...in order to get term limits the people we want to limit have to vote on legislation to limit their own power, influence, and money. This is the whole root of the issue in the US - we are no longer represented, we are owned. Our Government is owned and operated by a Global Oligarchy and our "Representation" is on their payroll and we need them to enact legislation that limits their own power?

We all know what the problem is - it's a solution that keeps US up at night.

VooDoo
There will never be term limits for Congress. Period. There is too much money and control involved. Why would you buy a Senator or Congressional representative knowing they were not going to be your long term puppet. No self serving politician would make the investment to get selected, or should I comically refer to it as elected, and steal from the tax payers on a short term basis.

Polarization.

Many facets of it. It can’t be said anymore that people see the common ground even in the larger scope of things. Look at this thread, supposed liberty minded folks who seemingly hate each other over nuances rather than working for big picture success.

Trump true believers vs. those who didn’t care for him … working against each other while true evil gets win after win. The ”left can’t meme” but they sure as hell can organize and get shit done.
We were polarized as a nation in 2016, now we are balkanized.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci

But we only get a choice of two candidates and *both* of them work for the Global Oligarchy. I see this as the thing that has roped US into a failed Republic - everyone (the voters) are polarized by Party Ideology and will vote Red or Vote Blue (because that's the only choice in the end) and *both* of the choices work for The Oligarchy and not the Voters. It doesn't matter who gets elected we are fucked - this is how it is rigged in my opinion.

Imagine getting only two choices for anything else in Life....imagine if you got a choice of a Chevy or a Ford. And if you choose Ford you get a red one or a Blue one and if You choose Chevy you get a black one or a white one. This is not a choice and we'd rebel as consumers and emand more options. Yet we accept it as fair in Politics and have apparently decided that loyalty to Party or Ideology is more important than loyalty to The Republic.

I don't see a Way out of this for the US. I think The Republic has run it's course and now failed as predicted. I don't see how we fix this but I'd love to see a Plan that is viable.

VooDoo

Make a list, in this thread, of possible 24' candidates that aren't deep red team members
that have a chance in a nation wide election. (Assuming no vote cheat)

R

Last edited:
Ya got me there Stu! Yes, poorly worded as the president limits were taken care of by 22nd amendment, but congress ruling was correct:

So what politician are you related to?

Anyone with an iq of 20 no longer believes in Santa Claus or voting.

Reactions: MCSO1357