• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump wants the Navy to take merit badges back

Huskydriver

Not here for a long time but here for a good time
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2018
SLC, Utah
Lol hilarious....

Trump directs Navy to rescind medals for Eddie Gallagher's prosecutors

Yep got a rack full of participation awards.... Awesome he's asking to have them rescinded though

A great start. Now, how exactly are they going to give Gallagher back the time he's served in solitary, let alone the 'black marks' to his reviews....

Methinks he should be an instant Admiral,,,, just to "smooth things over a touch", what says you?

This is a death knell for their careers. And a great way to do it!!!

Yes, they deserve to be stripped of these medals and then drummed out of the navy!

And I mean drummed out in the real sense... not the metaphorical sense.

In front of a full unit formation.

Sirhr

NAMs are handed out for showing up to work.

Good on orange man flippin them the bird.

Edit: Would be hilarious if he made em get all dressed up and in formation to take them away.

NAM's are handed out for showing up to work? Really? I should honestly light your ass up. You just shit on me and everyone else that went far and beyond the call of duty in their respective fields. And not just the folks with the NAM's, but many of us who were put in for NCM's that were lowered to NAM's.

Some people did a bit more than just show the fuck up to work, ya disrespectful FUCK.

NAM's are handed out for showing up to work? Really? I should honestly light your ass up. You just shit on me and everyone else that went far and beyond the call of duty in their respective fields. And not just the folks with the NAM's, but many of us who were put in for NCM's that were lowered to NAM's.

Some people did a bit more than just show the fuck up to work, ya disrespectful FUCK.

All my arcoms except 1 were handed out as participation awards. All my AAM's were also participation awards. Don't get all flustered you know what you did, the guys you served with know what you did.

Context Oldtimer.

I didn’t say your NAM was awarded for showing up to work. Maybe you got yours in 1913 when they were not handed out like they are in the modern era. Or maybe you weren’t a pencil pusher? They get handed out pretty easy these days. It’s the facts. ?

Uhm, honestly, I was a rated Pencil Pusher. BUT, I worked outta 'rate' my last 8 yrs. Fuck, now I feel terrible. ? Honestly though, it is a bit fucked up to 'generalize' the way ya did, but I'm over it and we're back to BFF's. ? I can well imagine just how watered down the entire salad bar is now. Part of the reason going halfway, then jumping ship................

Reactions: Inifinty
I busted my ass more than average and got one too. But to me that’s showing up for work. Honestly I coulda put “these days” in my original statement so I totally get where you’re coming from.

• Love
Reactions: 1J04
And I coulda reworded that trainwreck completely different. But no, I had to fuck that up.

1st person that sez "Budding Bromance" is getting whacked!?

84B07D94-D107-4341-9C13-142E93C4EC4F.gif

Lame or not... getting one after the MASSIVE conduct unbecoming affair that was the Gallagher trial... insults everyone who earned one, whether for above and beyond performance or polishing an admirals... brass.

Stripping them of their medals is brilliant.

Now, charge them with conduct unbecoming.

Sirhr

Ps would be funny to find out that they were trolled... in other words, awarded the medals simply so they could be publicly stripped a few days later. So much easier and less blatant than charges for conduct unbecoming. And just as fatal to their careers inside and outside the Navy.

Last edited:
Lame or not... getting one after the MASSIVE conduct unbecoming affair that was the Gallagher trial... insults everyone who earned one, whether for above and beyond performance or polishing an admirals... brass.

Stripping them of their medals is brilliant.

Now, charge them with conduct unbecoming.

Sirhr

Ps would be funny to find out that they were trolled... in other words, awarded the medals simply so they could be publicly stripped a few days later. So much easier and less blatant than charges for conduct unbecoming. And just as fatal to their careers inside and outside the Navy.

What I wanna know is who the hell is the o5 who signed off on these nam's in the first place?

Sounds like there's another name who needs early retirement without pay

Reactions: gigamortis