• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Trump will win - watch video!

Unfortunately, Trump will not win. It'll be due to fraud that won't win none the less.

When you pack the schools, judges, prosecutors, media, with extreme left mentality that are absolutely okay with violating their oath and breaking the law ... There's nothing you can do

I was mentioning these stuff years ago, people kept telling me conspiracy theorist Nutjob, here's your tinfoil... I would have lol at the end but unfortunately there's nothing funny about it. I was absolutely right nobody listened.

Anybody want to know when the cop killings are going to start back up and people are going to start going after their families... Oh, wait... That happens too

Reactions: Ravenworks
I think its kind of silly to think they didn't have anything planned considering we have all known this was coming for months.

I was flipping through Yahoo, sauce article on Michigan dead voters. They said it's probably a result of a records are... Not that it didn't happen, not that fraud existed... Just a record error... LOL

So basically, they accepted it and that it's okay so long as you have a reasonable excuse.

So records errors are no longer fraudulent... Okay, got it... Will remember that next time

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. If this is true, it's a world changer. If it's not and it keeps being played, it will hurt the Republicans in the long run. There's so much stuff going on, my head hurts trying to keep up with everything.

I really believe the Demwits will steal this election as well as some down ballot races. This country is screwed.

I think its kind of silly to think they didn't have anything planned considering we have all known this was coming for months.
I'm not sure about mere months.
I mean, we've been having an election for POTUS every 4 years for about 220 years. We should have seen this coming, for sure.
I have a friend who has been saying he can verify widespread voter fraud since 2004. I ask him to share the info and he won't because he is big into all sorts of conspiracy theories and truly believes in Arkancide.

Last edited:
We did see this coming, In fact, it was mentioned here. But, the response was, here's some foil for your hat.

My guess is that Trump's lawsuits will have zero effect on the outcome of this election ... Oh, wait... judges are tossing the cases.

The real problem is we will never have a good president because the country as a whole is too divided. A president that appeals to 51% of the population only will just piss off the other half of the population. The only way this really ever gets fixed is to divide America in to the good half ( us), and the bad half ( the people who went to safe spaces last election) and make two new countries..could call them "Awesome America" and "fucktardland"

You are correct, but I don't see how any person can fill those shoes. Not in today's society.

States control their voting.

Secretaries of State in those states make the ballots.

There is no Federal created ballot.

The Republicans (the ones that cared) saw this attempt coming.

Trump is claiming cheating. I believe that there is cheating.

Believing and proving it are two different things.

Having Rudy and Don Jr be the face of the investigation is not cool.

This is deadly serious and if they have not built a deadly serious investigation and organization to prove the fraud than shame on them.

In 2016 the recount effort was stopped by the Dems because it was beginning to show the level of their fraud. They conceded rather than reveal their operations.

That was one state count.

Again if they have not built an organization to reveal this fraud than shame on them.

The case has to be clear and irrefutable to the point it can not be ignored.

Even than Im not sure it will work because we have seen so many "clear and irrefutable" crimes committed by deep state and no one cares.

The DOJ, CIA, NSA and similar apparatus have total disdain for you the Patriotic American.

Face it dems you just elected a guy that is clearly and irrefutably taking money from our enemies for family gain.

Reactions: Barneybdb
You're right and that is the problem. If Biden wins hopefully republicans still hold the senate because if house, senate, and presidency are all Democrat things will become very California around here quick

And that's the scariest part of this election. Thinking that they could steal more than just the presidency.

All three branches are dem say hello to a 15 member SCOTUS.

I'm nore sure about that. I think they need a 2/3 vote in the Senate for something like that to pass.
No they don’t. The constitution is silent on the number of justices only that it must be an odd number. It’s only been 9 for a little over 100 years. He can stack it if he can get 51 senate votes for each justice. There is no majority party any longer in the senate. 49/49/2. As with gun control, it will come down to Angus King in Maine. He is literally the most powerful man in the senate now.

No they don’t. The constitution is silent on the number of justices only that it must be an odd number. It’s only been 9 for a little over 100 years. He can stack it if he can get 51 senate votes for each justice. There is no majority party any longer in the senate. 49/49/2. As with gun control, it will come down to Anus King in Maine. He is literally the most powerful man in the senate now.

Fixed it for you......

Well I am hoping and praying that the sting is true and there is a plan.

Otherwise one of my favorite Tee Shirts will come to life............

gods will.JPG