• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump Wins

I'm about as pro-Trump as you can get, but I'm not down with the neo-nazi, aryan nation, anti-black, anti-Jew sentiment that you start seeing about halfway through the video. Posting stuff like this gives patriots a bad name and gives ammunition to the commies.
Just like the anti-gay shit I see plastered all over gab. Also gives patriots a bad name. Then again most likely is posted by either pedos or demented closet cases.

Reactions: clcustom1911
i voted in person.
trump/pence was on the second page of choices.
on purpose?

i voted in person.
trump/pence was on the second page of choices.
on purpose?

likely alphabetical. Hence why DNC chose Biden .. yep thats about as deep as their strategy goes.

OAN did a story yesterday about betting odds in Vegas. They said the betting public is 2 to 1 FOR Trump, which indicated a Trump landslide, yet many polls have it the other way. So, are people betting on their hopes or fears, or is that a good barometer? Anyone remember the odds in 2016?

OAN did a story yesterday about betting odds in Vegas. They said the betting public is 2 to 1 FOR Trump, which indicated a Trump landslide, yet many polls have it the other way. So, are people betting on their hopes or fears, or is that a good barometer? Anyone remember the odds in 2016?

According to the polls, Hilderbeast had a 90% chance of winning right up until the second that she lost.

Last edited:
Just like the anti-gay shit I see plastered all over gab. Also gives patriots a bad name. Then again most likely is posted by either pedos or demented closet cases.
Anti-gay=pedo/demented closet case?
Lol

don't do gab, or chans or kun...but it is obvious there are shills that shitpost to make these sites look like bastions of hate.
just as fake as fake news.