• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Trumps gets support from a surprising source.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    “I have been a supporter of President Trump since he announced he was running in the early days in 2015. I have watched from afar and I admire this man’s resolve,” she said. “He must be reelected ... It’s vital for the future of not only America, but western civilization as a whole.
    “You look at all the terrorist attacks that have happened in Europe over the past 19 years. They have completely shaken us to the core ... [Radical Islam] has completely infiltrated our society,” Ms bin Ladin added. “In the US it’s very worrying that the left has aligned itself completely with the people who share that ideology.”

She's right.

Oh ! Just figured out the next headline for the atlantic.

Trump gets support from foreign terrorist family.

Or

Trump threatens terrorist attacks if he looses.

• Haha
    Reactions: 308pirate
    Osama bin Laden announces support for Trump re-election...

Wonder how many hits her family has taken out on her.

I dont disagree with her.

I believed that while Obummer was in office.

Can you imagine how screwed we would be with someone like Romney in that office???

Beautiful flowers do grow out of piles of shit...

I do not know too much about Osama Bin Laden's niece but if she is REALLY sincere and absolutely LOATHES the evil ways of her father, the US government should be protecting her since mofos over there would be trying to torture and kill her 24/7...

This is reminding me of SPACE 1999's second season first episode "The Metamorph". Mentor = Evil, genocidal father. Maya = Innocent daughter who is ashamed by her father's ultimately suicidal actions and laters joins the Moon Base Alpha crew...