• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trumps on right now

TheBigCountry

Green Weenie
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2013
    FEMA activated level 1 on every region

2 hospital ships deployed

vaccines being tested

And activation of the Defense Production Act....

Reactions: diverdon
    WTF is FEMA Level 1, what does it mean?

Starting to contract information overload here...

This pandemic is getting boring......

... Until some overexcited hoodrats decide to jump the gun and decide that now is the perfect time to get those new Jordans and Xboxes on the five fingers discount and spread the message ia social media to other hoodrats. And then we will see how older ammunition caches are recycled in the traditional fashion...

... Until some overexcited hoodrats decide to jump the gun and decide that now is the perfect time to get those new Jordans and Xboxes on the five fingers discount and spread the message ia social media to other hoodrats. And then we will see how older ammunition caches are recycled in the traditional fashion...
    Nah, that's normal. When they start stealing weave, you know it's time.

... Until some overexcited hoodrats decide to jump the gun and decide that now is the perfect time to get those new Jordans and Xboxes on the five fingers discount and spread the message ia social media to other hoodrats.
    They already do that on the daily anyway. Same soup, different seasoning.

And I'm not wasting ammo on some stupid fuck stealing shoes or a TV.

They already do that on the daily anyway. Same soup, different seasoning.

And I'm not wasting ammo on some stupid fuck stealing shoes or a TV.

Me neither... My ammo is for protecting the safe space around me and those who I care about. As long as any potential rioters or looters do not cross the specific boundaries of my home marked by the entrance doorway and windows, I tend to just observe and/or take videos for Worldstar lolz...

Harm an innocent person within my line of sight though, and then we get to see how effective my lead flat nosed hunting loads are at XXX yards...

Last edited:

Yep, I predicted this kind of shit happening even months back. There is a certain percentage of the population, ANY population, that is quite excitable, and even in times of stability and normality, these people provide 99% of the entertainment that we see on Worldstar, Youtube, or the local Chuck-E-Cheese. Add in even a hint of a societal disruption and then these folks get fully ionized and start emitting energy in the shortwave and x-ray spectrum.

Stay strapped or get clapped. Those have always been my default words of advice since I started knowing how to write.

I can't even imagine Hillary or Biden in charge of this thing. Trump is a focused, results oriented, problem solving, winner. The right man at the right time.

You can't help but think.....buying oil at market low -$30 (or lower) a barrel in the MILLIONS of gallons/barrels range is a good deal. LOL

44ed421f403fa340e19d38ef26ef3bba.jpg