• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trumps slow burn on covid nazis

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
I think he should have handled it different at the start, more freedom and less hysteria, you’re grown you choose, however thank god for the judges he got in place, as I recall he got more in that most POTUS and most of his picks (minus anti 4A and pro statist Brett) have been damn good constitutional picks.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. judge in Texas issued a nationwide injunction on Friday barring the federal government from enforcing President Joe Biden's requirement that federal workers without qualifying medical or religious exemptions be vaccinated for COVID-19.

Judge Jeffrey Brown, who was appointed to the District Court for the Southern District of Texas by then-President Donald Trump, ruled that opponents of Biden's vaccination mandate for federal employees were likely to succeed at trial and blocked the government from enforcing the requirement.

Biden announced in September that more than 3.5 million federal workers were required to undergo vaccination, with no option to get regularly tested instead, unless they secured approved medical or religious exemptions. The requirement kicked in in November, when the White House said more than 95% of federal workers were in compliance with the Biden mandate either by being vaccinated or by having requested an exemption — and 92% were vaccinated.

Those out of compliance with the policy were referred to counseling and could be terminated under an executive order signed by Biden.

Brown wrote that at issue was whether the president "can, with the stroke of a pen and without the input of Congress, require millions of federal employees to undergo a medical procedure as a condition of their employment." He added, “That, under the current state of the law as just recently expressed by the Supreme Court, is a bridge too far."

The Justice Department said it would appeal the ruling.

The suit was brought by the group Feds for Medical Freedom.”

Its all coming apart for them. I think thats why Brandon is trying to pass the vaccine credit back to DT and sadly DT is going to run with that ball before he realizes its on fire.

Reactions: TurboTrout
Fuck the communist politicos and alphabet agencies in Washington. State's rights and the US constitution should prevail. I'm so sick of the MSM and political shitheads referring to our country as a "democracy". We are a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC!!! Get it right.
And God bless Texas!

Fuck the communist politicos and alphabet agencies in Washington. State's rights and the US constitution should prevail. I'm so sick of the MSM and political shitheads referring to our country as a "democracy". We are a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC!!! Get it right.
And God bless Texas!
Who goes in and enforces the shut downs masks etc

Who is the oligarchys street soldiers, making sure they’re edicts are carried out ?

#backtheblue

Didnt scotus just affirm the health care worker mandate? Why is a fed district judge ruling this way now? I must be missing something.

Didnt scotus just affirm the health care worker mandate? Why is a fed district judge ruling this way now? I must be missing something.

Yeah, and pro statist Brett was all onboard with it, minus him Trump picked some pretty sweet judges.

No, they said that CMS can mandate to get vacxed if they want to participate in Medicare and Medicaid. You don't have to take Medicare and Medicaid as a provider.

Many providers don't take them because they don't want to deal with the GOV or the Poorers that use it.

Reactions: Hkmiller
No, they said that CMS can mandate to get vacxed if they want to participate in Medicare and Medicaid. You don't have to take Medicare and Medicaid as a provider.

Many providers don't take them because they don't want to deal with the GOV or the Poorers that use it.

With the way inflation and draconian regulatory action is going, going to be LOTS more “poorers” soon.

6% “inflation” with like 20% more cash printed just in 21’, riiiiiight

Be ready to be a “poor” “felon” soon, and get ready to be fitted for your new government yoke with attached covid compliance muzzle, makes the dehumanizing easier.

I believe they left them to fight their own battle. At least that was my take on it.

Yep.

So they take Medicare and Medicaid from you involuntarily in your check....

and hospitals being absolute whores for money wouldnt give up a nickle for anything so they actually want to access those funds for the people that paid for service

and in doing so the Fed govt says it has a fiduciary responsibility to ensure they dont waste funds on people that will later get sick. Therefore medical workers must be mandated the vaccine for being provided money they get taken from their checks.

Who doesnt get mandated.....the illegals and drug sick that access medicare and medicaid funds to receive care from the medical workers that lost their rights.

With the way inflation and draconian regulatory action is going, going to be LOTS more “poorers” soon.

6% “inflation” with like 20% more cash printed just in 21’, riiiiiight

Be ready to be a “poor” “felon” soon, and get ready to be fitted for your new government yoke with attached covid compliance muzzle, makes the dehumanizing easier.

Speak for yourself, I am good. I will hire you to cut my lawn and trim the scrubs if it gets to bad for you. ;)

Its all coming apart for them. I think thats why Brandon is trying to pass the vaccine credit back to DT and sadly DT is going to run with that ball before he realizes its on fire.
Bingo! I am starting to think the same thing.

Reactions: Eli17L